Last Mile Team
Last Mile Team is a tech-based innovative startup in the goods road transport space.
Launched early 2020 our inclusive digital solutions, that consistently reduce congestion and emissions over 30% and costs over 25%, with current vehicle fleets.
In response to covid-19 outbreak, we designed and developed solutions to the new transport management and social distancing needs, that have received several awards for innovation.
Supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology Urban Mobility, the company is part of their Scale-up Hub group.
Articles about Last Mile Team:
- June 10, 2021 Meet the promising international high-impact startups that won the 2021 Future Hamburg Award! (Sponsored)
- June 3, 2021 Insurtech startup Anorak raises €5.8 million to scale up its automated insurance companion
- June 2, 2021 UK-based Depop, a fashion marketplace, is acquired by e-commerce giant Etsy, for around €1.33 billion
- June 1, 2021 UK-based pet insurance scaleup Bought By Many nabs over €286 million to continue international expansion
- May 21, 2021 “The ability to orchestrate spaces in which employees love to work in, is going to be crucial”: Interview with Locatee’s CEO & co-founder, Thomas Kessler
- May 20, 2021 Instabox, a locker delivery startup, enters the Netherlands with acquisition of Red je Pakketje
- May 19, 2021 Austrian edtech startup GoStudent launching its digital tutoring service in Russia, Mexico and Canada
- May 17, 2021 London-based insurtech startup Wrisk lands €5.3 million to scale its platform
- May 12, 2021 Lithuanian unicorn Vinted raises €250 million on its mission to make second-hand fashion first choice
- May 11, 2021 “From Zoom fatigue, to after-hours pings on Slack, the typical work experience is fuelling burnout”: Interview with Qatalog’s founder and CEO, Tariq Rauf
- April 29, 2021 Irish drone delivery startup Manna raises €20.6 million to scale internationally & expand R&D
- April 28, 2021 “Demand for more authentic online experiences will continue to grow”: Interview with Yubo’s co-founder & CEO, Sacha Lazimi
- April 20, 2021 Last chance to validate your agritech innovation! Apply for EIT Food’s Test Farms programme! (Sponsored)
- April 8, 2021 10 rocketing European startups boosting the home delivery sector
- April 1, 2021 Delivery scaleup Glovo raises €450 million Series F funding to continue expansion in 20 markets
- March 24, 2021 Dutch cleantech startup Sympower raises €5.2 million to boost the European energy transition
- March 24, 2021 5 European scaleups using AI for good
- March 11, 2021 “All companies should surround themselves with good advisors from the start”: Interview with Magda Lukaszewicz, Principal at Balderton Capital