Last Mile Team
Last Mile Team is a tech-based innovative startup in the goods road transport space.
Launched early 2020 our inclusive digital solutions, that consistently reduce congestion and emissions over 30% and costs over 25%, with current vehicle fleets.
In response to covid-19 outbreak, we designed and developed solutions to the new transport management and social distancing needs, that have received several awards for innovation.
Supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology Urban Mobility, the company is part of their Scale-up Hub group.
Articles about Last Mile Team:
- February 26, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 22-26, 2021)
- February 25, 2021 When the sky is not the limit: meet Europe’s top drone startups (Sponsored)
- February 24, 2021 “Take care of your team. Building a business is a marathon”: Interview with Ringover’s CEO, Renaud Charvet
- February 23, 2021 Dutch startup Mosa Meat nabs €69.6 million to scale up its cultivated beef production
- February 22, 2021 London-based last-mile delivery startup, Gophr, raises €4.6 million
- February 18, 2021 Event networking platform Grip lands €10.7 million to reach more virtual, hybrid and in-person events
- February 1, 2021 10 promising Romanian startups to watch in 2021
- January 29, 2021 Danish startup Airtame raises €4.9 million to take its wireless screen sharing solutions international
- January 28, 2021 “You constantly need to reinvent yourself”: Interview with Shippeo’s co-founders Lucien Besse and Pierre Khoury
- January 18, 2021 Vilnius-based Attention Insight raises €285K to expand its website and ad testing technology
- January 15, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 11-15, 2021)
- January 14, 2021 “The desire for a secure messenger environment is only likely to keep growing”: Interview with Wire’s CEO, Morten Brøgger
- January 11, 2021 10 promising Lithuania-based startups to watch in 2021
- December 30, 2020 Danish startup Cellugy nabs €2.38 million to make eco-friendly packaging from surplus sugars
- December 17, 2020 British used-car startup Cazoo to acquire Drover, a leading car subscription service
- December 16, 2020 Amsterdam-based MessageBird announces €28.6 million Pusher acquisition, to boost its cloud communications portfolio
- December 10, 2020 Gilead Sciences to acquire German biotech scale-up MYR for about €1.15 billion
- December 9, 2020 Working on blockchain and DLT tech? Check out the Blockchers project! (Sponsored)