Last Mile Team
Last Mile Team is a tech-based innovative startup in the goods road transport space.
Launched early 2020 our inclusive digital solutions, that consistently reduce congestion and emissions over 30% and costs over 25%, with current vehicle fleets.
In response to covid-19 outbreak, we designed and developed solutions to the new transport management and social distancing needs, that have received several awards for innovation.
Supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology Urban Mobility, the company is part of their Scale-up Hub group.
Articles about Last Mile Team:
- October 5, 2020 Crowdcube and Seedrs plan to merge to create one of the world’s largest private equity marketplaces
- September 29, 2020 “We’re working on equipping cars, cities and traffic with connectivity”: Interview with Commsignia’s co-founder and CEO József Kovács
- September 25, 2020 Winterthur-based Luckabox scores 7-digit funding to improve the end-to-end last mile logistics process for retailers
- August 19, 2020 5 reasons why now is the time for social entrepreneurship
- August 10, 2020 London-based payments startup Banked partners with British Airways Executive Club
- August 10, 2020 London-based SKOOT, a new ecological lift-sharing app, launches with €1.7 million funding
- August 10, 2020 Interview with Web Summit’s CEO and co-founder Paddy Cosgrave, and Head of Startups Sean Curtin
- August 5, 2020 Bucharest-based Innoship raises €550K to lead last-mile delivery for e-commerce in Romania and CEE
- July 21, 2020 “I see a bright future for edtech”: Interview with GoStudent’s CEO Felix Ohswald
- July 16, 2020 London-based car subscription startup Drover secures €22.6 million to scale its ‘car-as-a-service’
- July 15, 2020 300% growth in Q1 of this year – Interview with Devan Hughes, founder and CEO of the grocery delivery platform Buymie
- July 8, 2020 London-based Permutive raises €16.4 million Series B funding to help publishers increase advertising revenues
- May 26, 2020 BlaBlaCar and startup Voi Technology join forces to offer e-scooters in France
- May 25, 2020 Dublin-based Buymie expands its online supermarket to the UK via partnership with Co-op
- May 22, 2020 Swiss startup Batmaid gets more than €1 million for its home cleaner booking platform
- May 13, 2020 Dutch e-bike scaleup VanMoof attracts €12.5 million to grow globally