Last Mile Team
Last Mile Team is a tech-based innovative startup in the goods road transport space.
Launched early 2020 our inclusive digital solutions, that consistently reduce congestion and emissions over 30% and costs over 25%, with current vehicle fleets.
In response to covid-19 outbreak, we designed and developed solutions to the new transport management and social distancing needs, that have received several awards for innovation.
Supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology Urban Mobility, the company is part of their Scale-up Hub group.
Articles about Last Mile Team:
- September 22, 2021 Cordoba-based Genially raises €17 million to make interactive content a global standard
- September 16, 2021 Dublin-based restaurant delivery SaaS startup VROMO secures €6.8 million to accelerate its global growth
- September 3, 2021 Paris-based fintech startup Mooncard raises €20 million to automate employee expenses and expense accounts
- September 2, 2021 German startup arive raises €6 million to deliver high-end products on-demand
- September 1, 2021 German foodtech startup the nu company raises €14 million, including from Formula 1 world champion
- August 30, 2021 “There is a need for inner-city spaces where businesses and customers can interact with each other”: Interview with Storebox’s CCO, Ferdinand Dietrich
- August 25, 2021 Paris-based Shares.io raises €8.5 million to launch first social and investing app
- August 25, 2021 10 of the most promising Dublin-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 24, 2021 10 of the hottest Tallinn-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 23, 2021 10 promising Milan-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- August 20, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 16-20)
- August 3, 2021 Belgian startup Spectricity nabs €14 million to develop tiny chip-size sensors
- July 30, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 26-30)
- July 29, 2021 10 super promising Riga-based startups to watch in 2021
- July 20, 2021 London-based Collectiv Food raises €13.9 million to build food supply service of the future
- July 19, 2021 Zurich-based proptech startup PriceHubble raises €28.9 million to accelerate its international expansion
- July 12, 2021 “We were the very first operator to include a swappable battery”: Interview with e-scooter startup Wind’s co-founder and CEO, Eric Wang
- July 6, 2021 Grenoble-based Verkor nabs €100 million to develop high-performance sustainable battery cells in France