In 2017, KiCK Global was born without us even realizing it. With 10 combined years of sales and marketing experience, friends began recommending us to their small to medium sized business contacts to help drive sales and brand awareness. What started as casual conversations and brainstorms naturally progressed into a new way of life for us both professionally and personally. We realized we could do this on a greater scale. And we were right!
Since the lightbulb went off, we have been building and evolving by understanding our clients, empathizing with them and creating tailor-made programs to take their business to the next level. We promise to bring impactful, creative ideas that will achieve your objectives. Plus we can have some fun along the way!
From coworkers to best friends to business co-founders, we have experienced a lot together we challenge each other to be the best versions of ourselves and, along with our incredible team of campaign managers, art directors and copywriters, we promise to bring that same energy to our clients.
Articles about KiCK Global:
- October 2, 2020 “Romania is a country that truly shines”: Interview with business angel and serial entrepreneur Grégoire Vigroux
- September 23, 2020 How can we discuss racial diversity and inclusion at work? (interviews with founders)
- August 24, 2020 UK-based Caper gets backing from LEGO for its interactive outdoor family adventures
- August 20, 2020 Berlin-based Apheris raises €2.5 million to help companies share and analyse data securely
- August 6, 2020 Polish healthtech startup Infermedica raises €8.4 million Series A for international expansion and R&D
- July 30, 2020 Swiss cleantech Insolight lands €4.6 million Series A to bring its solar energy solutions to market
- July 27, 2020 5 reasons to move your startup to Rotterdam, the Netherlands – from a local
- July 20, 2020 Rotterdam-based InvoiceBlox rebrands as Cevinio and secures €4.5 million to globally expand its invoicing system
- June 29, 2020 European e-scooter giant TIER Mobility prepares for UK expansion and hires two of the industry’s top figures
- June 24, 2020 Spotlight on 10 kickass female founders from Serbia
- June 22, 2020 Take your startup to the next level and apply now for the Startup Executive Academy 2020! (Sponsored Post)
- June 3, 2020 Estonian forestry startup Timbeter starts collaboration with the government of Costa Rica
- May 27, 2020 EIT Digital Challenge: Previous winners share their experience
- May 26, 2020 10 most promising Slovenian startups to watch in 2020
- April 8, 2020 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- April 7, 2020 Blossom Capital launches €4.6 million angel programme to back 20 startups
- March 30, 2020 10 Netflix documentaries every entrepreneur should see
- March 19, 2020 London-based Quit Genius raises €10.1 million Series A to help 100 million kick addiction