In 2017, KiCK Global was born without us even realizing it. With 10 combined years of sales and marketing experience, friends began recommending us to their small to medium sized business contacts to help drive sales and brand awareness. What started as casual conversations and brainstorms naturally progressed into a new way of life for us both professionally and personally. We realized we could do this on a greater scale. And we were right!
Since the lightbulb went off, we have been building and evolving by understanding our clients, empathizing with them and creating tailor-made programs to take their business to the next level. We promise to bring impactful, creative ideas that will achieve your objectives. Plus we can have some fun along the way!
From coworkers to best friends to business co-founders, we have experienced a lot together we challenge each other to be the best versions of ourselves and, along with our incredible team of campaign managers, art directors and copywriters, we promise to bring that same energy to our clients.
Articles about KiCK Global:
- March 2, 2021 Prague-based online grocery business Rohlik raises €190 million to launch in Germany and other European markets
- February 8, 2021 10 promising Estonian startups kicking ass in 2021
- January 15, 2021 Calling all SaaS companies! Join this free webinar on 3rd Feb 2021 (Sponsored)
- January 13, 2021 Milan-based spacetech startup Leaf Space secures €5 million funding
- January 5, 2021 10 European startups helping you to create (and keep!) new positive habits in 2021
- December 16, 2020 “I ask myself, am I empowering people to make decisions effectively?”: Interview with Rika Christanto, co-founder and COO of Ontruck
- December 2, 2020 Valencia-based Jeff raises €17.4 million and confirms launch in the US
- November 30, 2020 5 promising European startups 3D printing your food
- November 20, 2020 “Experimentation, learning by doing and listening to others is key for any entrepreneur”: Interview with Infarm’s co-founder Osnat Michaeli
- November 18, 2020 Spotlight on 20 kickass female founders in Spain
- November 16, 2020 “Don’t wait around for a mentor to find you”: Interview with the CEO of Code First Girls, Anna Brailsford
- November 12, 2020 Meet the accelerator programme that boosts the environmental and social impact of growing startups (sponsored)
- November 9, 2020 Swedish brain health startup Mendi secures €3 million via crowdfunding
- October 2, 2020 “Romania is a country that truly shines”: Interview with business angel and serial entrepreneur Grégoire Vigroux
- September 23, 2020 How can we discuss racial diversity and inclusion at work? (interviews with founders)
- August 24, 2020 UK-based Caper gets backing from LEGO for its interactive outdoor family adventures
- August 20, 2020 Berlin-based Apheris raises €2.5 million to help companies share and analyse data securely
- August 6, 2020 Polish healthtech startup Infermedica raises €8.4 million Series A for international expansion and R&D