In 2017, KiCK Global was born without us even realizing it. With 10 combined years of sales and marketing experience, friends began recommending us to their small to medium sized business contacts to help drive sales and brand awareness. What started as casual conversations and brainstorms naturally progressed into a new way of life for us both professionally and personally. We realized we could do this on a greater scale. And we were right!
Since the lightbulb went off, we have been building and evolving by understanding our clients, empathizing with them and creating tailor-made programs to take their business to the next level. We promise to bring impactful, creative ideas that will achieve your objectives. Plus we can have some fun along the way!
From coworkers to best friends to business co-founders, we have experienced a lot together we challenge each other to be the best versions of ourselves and, along with our incredible team of campaign managers, art directors and copywriters, we promise to bring that same energy to our clients.
Articles about KiCK Global:
- September 17, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 13-17)
- September 15, 2021 Feeling stressed? These ‘just-funded’ European stresstech startups can help
- June 7, 2021 UK-based Prevayl lands €8.7 million to unveil the future of intelligent sportswear
- May 11, 2021 “From Zoom fatigue, to after-hours pings on Slack, the typical work experience is fuelling burnout”: Interview with Qatalog’s founder and CEO, Tariq Rauf
- April 26, 2021 There’s still time to apply to the EIT Digital Challenge! Here previous winners share their experience
- April 15, 2021 Apply to Blockstart! New funding opportunity for blockchain startups and end-user SMEs (Sponsored)
- March 31, 2021 DeepTech scaleups: Apply now to the EIT Digital Challenge 2021!
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- March 8, 2021 “When I ﬁrst approached investors, I was told women’s health products were too ‘niche’”: Interview with Elvie’s CEO and co-founder, Tania Boler
- March 2, 2021 Prague-based online grocery business Rohlik raises €190 million to launch in Germany and other European markets
- February 8, 2021 10 promising Estonian startups kicking ass in 2021
- January 15, 2021 Calling all SaaS companies! Join this free webinar on 3rd Feb 2021 (Sponsored)
- January 13, 2021 Milan-based spacetech startup Leaf Space secures €5 million funding
- January 5, 2021 10 European startups helping you to create (and keep!) new positive habits in 2021
- December 16, 2020 “I ask myself, am I empowering people to make decisions effectively?”: Interview with Rika Christanto, co-founder and COO of Ontruck
- December 2, 2020 Valencia-based Jeff raises €17.4 million and confirms launch in the US
- November 30, 2020 5 promising European startups 3D printing your food
- November 20, 2020 “Experimentation, learning by doing and listening to others is key for any entrepreneur”: Interview with Infarm’s co-founder Osnat Michaeli