Keep Fit Eat Fit Wellbeing
We are a fully digital wellbeing programme, we have 7 modules, keep fit, eat fit, mums fit, mind fit, sleep fit, money fit and retire fit, with social sharing and all the modules have gamification and an easy to use dashboard.
Think Netflix, Audible and Teachable, billed like Slack !
We also have a HR management portal with snapshot analytics.
We are selling our service as SaaS and are launching in late July.
Articles about Keep Fit Eat Fit Wellbeing:
- November 22, 2022 Spanish startup Cobee secures €40 million for its staff wellbeing platform and looks to expand in new markets
- November 21, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- November 10, 2022 10 super promising Sicilian startups to watch over the next year!
- November 8, 2022 10 European startups engaging employees for more connected teams
- October 27, 2022 Berlin, Paris, London: A quick look into Europe’s TOP3 startup ecosystems
- October 10, 2022 10 Tips to avoiding burning out while growing your startup
- August 8, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked this week
- August 8, 2022 London-based KatKin picks up €21.6 million to bring healthier cat food to pet parents across the world
- August 4, 2022 Healthtech startup Cera Care secures over €310 million to empower better at-home care
- July 4, 2022 PIER71™’s Smart Port Challenge 2022 has launched and is looking for innovative solutions to maritime challenges (Sponsored)
- June 14, 2022 Leading global talent development platform CoachHub raises €191 million to democratise coaching worldwide
- June 7, 2022 UK-based sports platform Let’s Do This scores over €56 million with support from Serena Williams and Usain Bolt
- May 27, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 23– 27)
- April 26, 2022 London-based Juno picks up €3.7 million to transform and personalise work perk schemes
- March 21, 2022 European startups taking on the gender health gap
- March 8, 2022 Supporting Ukraine: The response of European startups and how to help
- February 4, 2022 “Prioritise wellbeing and always look beyond the surface-level symptoms of a problem to find new solutions”: Interview with Dr Anas Nader, Co-Founder and CEO of Patchwork
- January 25, 2022 The major small business trends from 2500+ leaders worldwide: strong communities and more engagement (Sponsored)