Keep Fit Eat Fit Wellbeing
We are a fully digital wellbeing programme, we have 7 modules, keep fit, eat fit, mums fit, mind fit, sleep fit, money fit and retire fit, with social sharing and all the modules have gamification and an easy to use dashboard.
Think Netflix, Audible and Teachable, billed like Slack !
We also have a HR management portal with snapshot analytics.
We are selling our service as SaaS and are launching in late July.
Articles about Keep Fit Eat Fit Wellbeing:
- September 22, 2021 “Our goal is to showcase what femtech can accomplish and that it is worth investing in”: Interview with Flo’s (the period tracker app) CEO and co-founder, Dmitry Gurski
- September 14, 2021 How to know if your employees are truly committed/engaged
- August 10, 2021 10 promising Warsaw-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- May 14, 2021 How to take care of mental health while working in a fast-paced startup
- May 6, 2021 10 employee perks and wellbeing exercises that are easy to incorporate
- March 29, 2021 GrannyTech: 5 promising European startups keeping our grandparents busy
- March 25, 2021 “Playing is the most effective way of learning”: Interview with LingoKids’s founder & CEO, Cristobal Viedma (Sponsored)
- January 5, 2021 10 European startups helping you to create (and keep!) new positive habits in 2021
- December 28, 2020 “Hire problem solvers and give them autonomy”: Interview with serial entrepreneur Dan Murray-Serter
- August 26, 2020 Thinking about becoming an entrepreneur? Check out what these founders and VCs have to say
- August 17, 2020 London-based Hammock raises €1.1 million to help landlords understand their property’s financial health
- July 13, 2020 Foodtech of the future post-COVID: Robot bartenders, insects and cannabis drinks
- May 29, 2020 “Users determine our roadmap”: Interview with Tiimo’s co-founder Helene Lassen Nørlem
- March 30, 2020 SupaPass launches its instant website creation tool and another €540K in funding
- March 18, 2020 Coronavirus vs. startups
- March 17, 2020 EU-Startups Summit will be postponed until April 29-30, 2021 – due to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- June 20, 2019 From burnt out to flourishing, how to achieve well-being at the workplace – Interview with Madeleine Evans, founder and CEO of Levell