Katana (katanamrp.com) is a fast-growing startup and the new best friend of modern manufacturers.
It is the #1 modern manufacturing and inventory software for scaling businesses. Its visual interface and smart auto-booking engine, allow manufacturers to automate their workflows, prioritize orders and see the availability of raw materials and finished goods in real-time. Katana seamlessly integrates with Shopify, WooCommerce, QuickBooks, and more.
Hailing from Estonia, we have clients from most of the bigger worldwide markets and are looking to make Katana known in every village and city across the globe.
In order to grow our manufacturers family, we need to grow our own first. Our core team is a mix of exes from Skype, Playtech, and Microsoft and we’re looking to grow our team even further.
Articles about Katana:
- August 2, 2021 Tallinn-based Outvio raises €2.5 million to take its post-sales software across Europe
- February 26, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 22-26, 2021)
- February 8, 2021 10 promising Estonian startups kicking ass in 2021
- July 24, 2020 Estonian fintech Montonio raises €500K to compete with the traditional installment credit model
- June 16, 2020 Estonian fintech Planet42 raises €2.2 million to democratise car access in South Africa
- February 17, 2020 10 promising Estonian startups to watch in 2020