Just Venue aims to connect event hosts and organisers with venue owners and managers.
The website has taken inspiration from other community platforms like AirBnB, Uber and TaskRabbit.
Company founder Jamie Shankland has developed the website over the past year with project lead Callum Dickson.
He said: The advent of community-sourced services like Uber and AirBnB have grown to make a substantial impact on the global economy.
For the first time, such companies can offer services at competitive rates, while allowing people to earn money by using their skills or assets.
Just Venue takes the core social economy concept and applies it to the event booking industry.
Customers will have the opportunity to book a wide variety of spaces directly from owners and venue managers.
From intimate private dinners to parties and corporate events, the possibilities are truly endless.
The platform features a growing database of locations, listed by types and features.
Each space is advertised with a comprehensive profile, displaying accurate and up-to-date images, as well as user reviews, conditions and booking details.
Articles about Just Venue:
- September 22, 2022 D2C Startup Guide: Growing your online storefront (Sponsored)
- September 22, 2022 Fueling the next phase of customer acquisition Cello raises €2.3 million to build its user-led growth platform
- September 21, 2022 ‘Silicon Valley of Europe’ meets the ‘Disneyland for SaaS’ (Sponsored)
- September 20, 2022 10 super exciting early-stage Vienna-based startups to watch!
- September 20, 2022 Paris-based Zenchef cooks up over €50 million to feed the demand for restaurant digitization
- September 19, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked last week (Sept 12-16)
- September 19, 2022 Finnish startup Rentle is helping retailers go circular and has just scored €3.8 million
- September 16, 2022 Arbonics: The Estonian startup building a new forest economy in the fight against climate change
- September 15, 2022 Meet the 10 finalists of this year’s FutureTravel Summit Pitch Competition!
- September 15, 2022 Meet Tellent: The new collaborative collective for HR software
- September 15, 2022 Entrepreneur Adriaan Mol expands portfolio with €8 million investment into Amsterdam-based Formitable
- September 12, 2022 Aarhus-based Kollektiv takes off with €1.5 million to empower everyone to fulfil their athletic potential
- September 12, 2022 Oslo-based Breyta bags €4.9 million to build next-generation CRM system
- September 9, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept 5-9)
- September 9, 2022 Barcelona-based traveltech company Exoticca takes off with €20 million
- September 9, 2022 Lithuanian startup Eddy Travels gets acquired by global travel marketplace TripAdd
- September 8, 2022 Startup survival guide: How founders can prepare for crisis
- September 8, 2022 SaaS startup Velaris raises €4.7 million to launch AI-driven customer success platform