Just Venue aims to connect event hosts and organisers with venue owners and managers.
The website has taken inspiration from other community platforms like AirBnB, Uber and TaskRabbit.
Company founder Jamie Shankland has developed the website over the past year with project lead Callum Dickson.
He said: The advent of community-sourced services like Uber and AirBnB have grown to make a substantial impact on the global economy.
For the first time, such companies can offer services at competitive rates, while allowing people to earn money by using their skills or assets.
Just Venue takes the core social economy concept and applies it to the event booking industry.
Customers will have the opportunity to book a wide variety of spaces directly from owners and venue managers.
From intimate private dinners to parties and corporate events, the possibilities are truly endless.
The platform features a growing database of locations, listed by types and features.
Each space is advertised with a comprehensive profile, displaying accurate and up-to-date images, as well as user reviews, conditions and booking details.
Articles about Just Venue:
- June 11, 2021 Why B2B startups will be the dominant startup species in Europe
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- June 7, 2021 “Most success stories are startups designed to be international from day one”: Interview with Plant an App’s founder & CEO, Bogdan Litescu
- June 2, 2021 Crazy Rich Podcasters: How to monetize your startup’s podcast
- June 1, 2021 Finnish e-mobility software startup eMabler raises €630K for its electric vehicle charging solution
- May 28, 2021 London-based Kitt lands €4 million to help businesses re-design their offices for post-COVID
- May 27, 2021 London-based Paired app lands €2.9 million to bring relationship care to more couples
- May 26, 2021 Growth Marketing 101: What is it, and how does it work?
- May 21, 2021 London-based premium restaurant and hospitality e-commerce solution Slerp lands €8.1 million
- May 14, 2021 Berlin-based Morressier raises €15 million for its virtual conference platform
- May 12, 2021 German traveltech company Holidu raises €37 million to continue expansion
- May 12, 2021 Belgian startup MobieTrain raises €4 million for its mobile microlearning platform
- April 29, 2021 Berlin-based Finoa lands €18.1 million for its digital asset platform
- April 29, 2021 “We push boundaries. This is the only way to beat fraudsters, who themselves are constantly adapting”: Interview with SEON’s CEO & co-founder, Tamas Kadar
- April 28, 2021 Porto-based Barkyn nabs additional €3 million to scale up its subscription service for pets
- April 28, 2021 “Demand for more authentic online experiences will continue to grow”: Interview with Yubo’s co-founder & CEO, Sacha Lazimi
- April 26, 2021 Moritz Kreppel, co-founder and CEO of Urban Sports Club, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 14, 2021 Berlin-based Wire closes €17.4 million Series B funding to continue expansion of its secure collaboration platform