Just Venue aims to connect event hosts and organisers with venue owners and managers.
The website has taken inspiration from other community platforms like AirBnB, Uber and TaskRabbit.
Company founder Jamie Shankland has developed the website over the past year with project lead Callum Dickson.
He said: The advent of community-sourced services like Uber and AirBnB have grown to make a substantial impact on the global economy.
For the first time, such companies can offer services at competitive rates, while allowing people to earn money by using their skills or assets.
Just Venue takes the core social economy concept and applies it to the event booking industry.
Customers will have the opportunity to book a wide variety of spaces directly from owners and venue managers.
From intimate private dinners to parties and corporate events, the possibilities are truly endless.
The platform features a growing database of locations, listed by types and features.
Each space is advertised with a comprehensive profile, displaying accurate and up-to-date images, as well as user reviews, conditions and booking details.
Articles about Just Venue:
- September 13, 2021 Lisbon-based healthtech startup UpHill raises €4.5 million to guide clinical decisions and improve healthcare quality
- September 9, 2021 Investors & corporates: Register to watch the EIT Digital Challenge final pitches and network online, on 21 September!
- September 6, 2021 20 Malta-based startups that are continuing to grow fast during 2021
- September 2, 2021 Why European startups should go multilingual as soon as possible (Sponsored)
- September 2, 2021 German startup arive raises €6 million to deliver high-end products on-demand
- September 2, 2021 10 early-stage Madrid-based startups catching our attention in 2021
- September 1, 2021 Zurich-based Oviva raises €67.5 million Series C funding for its personalised, app-based diet and lifestyle coaching
- September 1, 2021 5 sales mistakes to avoid as an early-stage B2B startup
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 26, 2021 10 cool tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this September
- August 25, 2021 Jungle Creations, social media publishing scaleup, sells majority stake to VC Livingbridge, for €36.2 million
- August 24, 2021 Lithuania-based InRento raises €530K for its rental property investment platform
- August 23, 2021 London-based un:hurd secures €290K for platform giving independent music artists a voice
- August 18, 2021 Vilnius-based Watalook lands €852K to help independent beauticians manage clients & bookings
- August 17, 2021 Vienna’s fintech unicorn Bitpanda now valued at €3.48 billion after raising more than €223 million in Series C funding
- August 16, 2021 Notes from a female founder: Boosting female representation in the startup world
- August 13, 2021 London-based Lime lands €560K crowdfunding to expand its digital healthcare top-ups
- August 13, 2021 10 super promising Oslo-based startups to look out for in 2021