We started Juno to solve three problems: Not being able to easily keep track of articles and blog posts you read online, every site having a different layout and style which sometimes made it hard to read something in a nice way, and that we couldn’t find a place on the internet where we could find interesting articles, blog post, essays and ideas.
We are building Juno to solve these problems. We have made it possible to easily share and find articles, blog-posts and essays to your friends and colleagues, storing them in organised lists and reading them in a reader-friendly (e-bookish) way.
And we are planning to do a lot more. This is still an MVP so we have lots to improve. We’d love your help and input and build an amazing tool that everyone can use to share and learn new ideas.
Articles about Juno:
- August 6, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 2-6)
- December 10, 2019 London-based Cyclr, a SaaS company, secures €590K to expand its embedded integration platform
- September 13, 2017 Berlin-based VC firm Target Global launches a new fund to invest in early stage startups in Europe and Israel
- August 15, 2017 Berlin-based Qunomedical raises $2 million to further grow its medical travel platform
- April 11, 2016 Junomedical, the new portfolio company of Project A, launches its medical travel platform