JAMES AI independently takes over task planning by prioritizing your tasks with its artificial intelligence, sorting them according to special and scientifically tested productivity schemes and creating a ready-made to-do list. In this way, it helps you to be even more productive and additionally to have more time for the really important and also beautiful things in life. It is like a personal butler who is available around the clock as a virtual assistant.
The special thing about it is that JAMES AI creates dynamic to-do lists. This means that they are not fixed, but learn the user’s habits, adapt to them, take deadlines into account, and present the task next whose completion makes the most sense now. This increases productivity and saves a lot of time and effort that would otherwise be necessary when scheduling manually. It also relieves you of the decision to work off anything arbitrary as an upcoming to-do and the possibility of procrastinating or postponing undesirable things over and over again.
Articles about James AI:
- September 13, 2021 London-based Vector.ai raises €12.7 million to expand with its productivity platform for freight forwarders
- September 9, 2021 Latvian startup Printify nabs €38 million from investors like Virgin Group and Will Smith’s Dreamers VC
- August 25, 2021 Paris-based Shares.io raises €8.5 million to launch first social and investing app
- August 2, 2021 Tallinn-based Outvio raises €2.5 million to take its post-sales software across Europe
- July 6, 2021 Barcelona-based TravelPerk acquires corporate travel management company Click Travel
- July 1, 2021 Estonian startup 10Lines raises €700K to boost its autonomous line-marking robots for roads & parking spaces
- June 18, 2021 London-based SearchSmartly aims to redefine the home search experience with €1.46 million in fresh funding
- June 14, 2021 UK-based Dishpatch raises €11.6 million to grow its ‘finish-at-home’ meal kit
- June 14, 2021 Bristol-based Immersive Labs raises €62 million to unlock cyber skills across large organizations
- June 7, 2021 UK-based Prevayl lands €8.7 million to unveil the future of intelligent sportswear
- June 3, 2021 Zurich-based Riskwolf lands €685K to turbocharge its insurtech platform
- May 25, 2021 Estonian startup Introwise nabs €275K pre-seed funding to help coaches and consultants take their business online
- May 13, 2021 Financial wellbeing app ilumoni raises €1.3 million to help people borrow money better
- May 12, 2021 British startup Birdie raises €9.5 million to reinvent care for older people
- April 27, 2021 British e-commerce startup aisle 3 lands around €290K to become ‘the Wikipedia of product search’
- April 22, 2021 Ready to learn? Check out these educational talks at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 22, 2021 Helsinki-based talent acquisition startup Jobilla raises €2.16 million
- April 19, 2021 James Burrows, CEO & co-founder of Rentals United, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit!