Jam Software International
Articles about Jam Software International:
- August 10, 2022 Berlin-based Junto scores €5 million for its innovative digital learning platform
- August 3, 2022 Cornerstone VC announces a €23.9 million fund to back diverse teams in the UK
- May 6, 2022 Europe’s top investors will pitch to startups at next week’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 12, 2022 Lauris Lietavietis, Chief of Sales and Partnerships at Printify, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- March 28, 2022 Founder and CEO of PIABO, Tilo Bonow, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit in Barcelona on May 12-13!
- March 24, 2022 Spanish startup TaxDown secures €5.5 million for its solution that’s simplifying income tax
- March 22, 2022 Morphais Founder and CEO Eva-Valérie Gfrerer will speak at the EU-Startups Summit in Barcelona on May 12-13!
- March 17, 2022 Popsink Co-Founder and CEO Benjamin Djidi will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- March 8, 2022 TOP 100: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- February 7, 2022 “Believe in what you’re building”: Interview with Clare Jones, CCO of what3words
- January 31, 2022 Frankfurt-based Operations1 raises €11.1 million for its software that manages operations and connects workers
- January 28, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan. 24-28)
- January 13, 2022 Flipdish becomes Ireland’s newest unicorn as it raises €87 million and hits €1 billion valuation for its digital experience platform for hospitality
- September 9, 2021 Portuguese startup TAIKAI snaps up €2 million for its blockchain solution for open innovation and recruitment
- September 7, 2021 10 skyrocketing London-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- June 14, 2021 Bristol-based Immersive Labs raises €62 million to unlock cyber skills across large organizations
- April 7, 2021 German startup BRYTER lands €55.6 million for its no-code decision automation platform
- January 25, 2021 Drone startup Wingcopter raises €18 million and announces serial production