Articles about itch:
- September 23, 2021 “Do I really need external funding and is my company really a VC case?”: Interview with Uwe Horstmann, Co-Founder and General Partner of Project A Ventures
- September 22, 2021 Fundraising Etiquette: A Guide for Founders – Part 1, Preparation
- September 21, 2021 Travel Startups: Join the pitch competition of the FutureTravel Summit on November 24th (Online)
- September 17, 2021 10 European startups with the potential to disrupt the sports industry
- September 9, 2021 Investors & corporates: Register to watch the EIT Digital Challenge final pitches and network online, on 21 September!
- September 3, 2021 10 promising Amsterdam-based startups to keep an eye on 2021 and beyond
- September 2, 2021 10 early-stage Madrid-based startups catching our attention in 2021
- September 2, 2021 Sweden-based Stockeld Dreamery nabs €16.5 million to further its cheese-making ambitions
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 30, 2021 How to make VC investors fall in love at first sight: Why you need a ‘strategic narrative’
- August 30, 2021 Shaken or stirred? 10 European drinktech startups shaking up 2021
- August 27, 2021 10 Stockholm-based startups to watch in 2021
- August 25, 2021 Edinburgh-based Reath nabs €365K to pioneer an Open Data Standard on reusable packaging
- August 25, 2021 10 of the most promising Dublin-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 24, 2021 What are the advantages of US versus European VCs?
- August 23, 2021 London-based un:hurd secures €290K for platform giving independent music artists a voice
- August 19, 2021 What are investors looking for when scouting sustainability startups?
- August 17, 2021 10 Utrecht-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond