The platform will act as an intermediary between investors and startups, helping to find profitable projects for investors and helping startups to attract investments in the project. INCUBATOR will earn commissions from trades.
2. Stock exchanges.
The platform will host licensed commodity and stock exchanges, open for trading for platform users. INCUBATOR also offers to take a training course in trading on exchanges for inexperienced users in this area.
The user is offered an alternative way of investing on other sites. INCUBATOR algorithms select the best sites in terms of profitability and offer them to users. INCUBATOR also receives a commission from transactions and transactions of users brought to other sites from the INCUBATORA domain.
Each user is provided with an individual personal account.
Each user will be able to edit the INCUBATORA home page, as well as a personal workplace for their convenience: Move platform objects, change the color and theme of the platform.
Each user is given 1 level (LVL). The level increases depending on the user's experience and success in investing.
Every week, the platform will host large-scale and local tournaments for users: winners receive cash prizes and bonuses.
The robot assistant is a programmed, animated, voiced designer 3-D model of a small robot that plays the role of a totem for each user. The INCUBATORA model, which runs through the pages, supports users and recommends investment strategies. (It is not a support service, but rather an attractive design idea).
This is a summary of the idea. You can find out more by contacting us.
Articles about INCUBATOR:
- January 24, 2023 Top 10 super-promising startups from Luxembourg to follow in 2023
- January 23, 2023 Growing the Greek startup ecosystem | Insights from Angeliki Pittarokoili
- January 5, 2023 10 super promising startups from the Netherlands to watch in 2023!
- January 4, 2023 10 Polish startups to watch in 2023 and beyond
- December 22, 2022 BEYOND: The new consortium which aims to close the funding gap for Europe’s startups
- December 1, 2022 Barcelona: The past, present and future of a European startup hub
- November 10, 2022 10 super promising Sicilian startups to watch over the next year!
- October 27, 2022 Portugal’s fintech ecosystem attracted over €1 billion in total funding. We take an inside look.
- October 21, 2022 Retirement plan? Not for these entrepreneurs!
- September 22, 2022 10 top-tier European university accelerator programmes
- September 20, 2022 Agrifood biotech startups, apply now to the biotope incubator! (Sponsored)
- September 13, 2022 Battle of the Startup Cities: Madrid vs Barcelona
- September 12, 2022 Luxembourg’s Fit 4 Start #13 has launched with a focus on innovative tech and data-driven ventures (Sponsored)
- September 5, 2022 Freshsales Suite: The CRM of choice for European startups (Sponsored)
- August 12, 2022 Prague: 10 exceptionally promising early-stage startups to watch in 2022
- August 10, 2022 Why your startup needs a powerful, modern CRM solution (Sponsored)
- August 1, 2022 10 Inspiring podcasts we’ve been loving this year
- August 1, 2022 Taiwan is calling! Applications are now open for the 2035 E-Mobility Global Demo Day (Sponsored)