Born in 2019, Impress is a leading company in invisible orthodontics, with personalized and precise treatments for its clients incorporating the most innovative processes in the industry.
The main differential value of Impress is the commitment to the digitalization of the smile. Thanks to the use of its dental app, continuous monitoring is carried out without the need to visit visits. In this case, the monitoring of the treatment is carried out through panoramic photographs that the patient can take himself from home with his mobile camera and the dental app. The artificial intelligence used by the system can quickly detect if there is a mismatch between the photographs and the treatment plan. If necessary, the medical team will bring the patient to the clinic.
Articles about Impress:
- May 6, 2021 Dutch wholesale marketplace Orderchamp raises €16.6 million to expand further across Europe
- May 6, 2021 Landshut-based HiveMQ snaps up €9.3 million to accelerate its IoT connectivity solutions
- May 5, 2021 France-based Snipfeed, social media monetisation tool, raises €3.7 million to build creators’ super-storefronts
- May 5, 2021 Munich-based StudySmarter raises €12.4 million to grow its intelligent lifelong learning platform
- May 4, 2021 Paris-based Fintecture raises €6.2 million to facilitate payments and accelerate merchants’ growth across Europe
- April 29, 2021 Berlin-based Finoa lands €18.1 million for its digital asset platform
- April 28, 2021 Porto-based Barkyn nabs additional €3 million to scale up its subscription service for pets
- April 28, 2021 Endeit Capital to invest €250 million in European tech scale-ups
- April 27, 2021 British e-commerce startup aisle 3 lands around €290K to become ‘the Wikipedia of product search’
- April 23, 2021 Luxembourg-based OKO raises around €1 million to bring innovative insurance to smallholder farmers across Africa
- April 23, 2021 “To prepare for fundraising, entrepreneurs should thoroughly think about the key make-or-break points of their business”: Interview with Picus Capital’s Founding Partner & Managing Director, Robin Godenrath
- April 22, 2021 Ready to learn? Check out these educational talks at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 22, 2021 Stuttgart-based learning platform Knowunity raises €2 million seed funding
- April 19, 2021 “It feels like the right time for the global manufacturing industry to have its web moment”: Interview with Wikifactory’s co-founder Tom Salfield
- April 13, 2021 Helsinki-based startup HEI Schools lands €2 million to continue expanding its early education concept globally
- April 12, 2021 Berlin-based GRID esports lands €8.3 million to continue US expansion
- April 8, 2021 Norway-based Kolonial, a leading online grocery store, lands €223 million and re-brands to Oda
- April 8, 2021 10 rocketing European startups boosting the home delivery sector