We’re improving the situation for all the key stakeholders involved in the mental health ecosystem: clients, therapists and employers.
More than 500 million people in the world live with mental health disorders such as anxiety or depression. That is why we have created the I’m Fine mobile app. It helps you understand more about your emotions, offers personalized solutions for your problems and connects you to the best psychotherapist when you feel ready to take that step.
Articles about I’m Fine:
- July 14, 2021 London-based insuretech startup Collective Benefits raises €7 million to protect independent workers
- August 21, 2020 British Lithium secures €560K for its game-changing lithium extraction tech for batteries and electric vehicles
- July 24, 2020 “Computer vision can have a big impact on the fashion industry”: Interview with FashionTech entrepreneur Svetlana Kordumova, CEO of Pixyle.ai
- July 20, 2020 “During uncertain times transparency and communication is key to retaining top talent”: Interview with Ethan Partners’ founder and CEO Ann-Christine Roope
- May 15, 2020 “It almost needs to be both your work and hobby at the same time”: Interview with Funnel’s CEO Fredrik Skantze
- April 22, 2020 “We believe that anyone should have access to fundraising”: Interview with Neufund’s co-founder Zoe
- April 3, 2020 “These days are proof of the potential of digital construction”: Interview with Capmo’s CEO, Florian
- February 6, 2020 “We are about to observe a new generation of fintechs”: Interview with Evarvest CEO Stephanie
- December 20, 2019 Swiss startup Nagi Bioscience raises €1.6 million to replace animal testing
- November 20, 2019 Interview with Alexander Osterwalder – The co-author of the bestseller “Business Model Generation”
- October 4, 2019 Auticon: the social enterprise employing people on the autism spectrum
- September 19, 2019 How to hire freelancers and create successful collaborations in the age of the digital nomad
- August 20, 2019 Why and How to Build a Startup – Chapter 6: Future!
- June 26, 2019 Meet the woman disrupting beauty tech from the inside out – Interview with Berlin’s serial foodtech entrepreneur Chanyu Xu
- June 5, 2019 Be very hungry and confident about your business – Interview with Shmuel Chafets, General Partner at Target Global
- June 3, 2019 A short introduction to the increasingly popular OKR goal management method (Part 1 of 2)
- April 22, 2019 10 reasons to love & hate e-scooters
- December 7, 2018 The first thing I look for is an exceptional founding team – Interview with Max Niederhofer from Sunstone Capital