iFarm main goal is providing the customers with fresh vegetables, berries and greens all year round using innovative technologies in urban farming.
iFarm solutions include automated vertical farms for salads, strawberries and edible flowers growing, as well as greens growing module that can be placed at retail chains and restaurants.
Fully automated indoor environment provides ideal microclimate conditions for effective growing of healthy and tasty plants. We sell turnkey technology and guarantee high yield.
Articles about iFarm:
- February 15, 2021 10 promising startups from freezing Finland to watch in 2021
- December 31, 2020 10 most popular interviews of 2020 on EU-Startups
- October 13, 2020 “Everyone can become a city farmer”: Interview with iFarm’s co-founder and CEO Max Chizhov
- October 6, 2020 The future of agtech: wearables for cows, vertical farming & AI
- August 20, 2020 Helsinki-based iFarm raises €3.3 million for its automated indoor farming solutions
- May 20, 2020 10 promising startups with Russian founders smashing it in Europe
- April 29, 2020 10 promising sustainable food startups to watch in 2020
- March 11, 2020 10 most promising Finland-based startups to watch in 2020
- December 5, 2019 Nordic Startup Awards 2019 Regional Winners announced in Copenhagen