The increasing urbanization, decreasing square meters and irregularly needed items lead to lack of space. Stority addresses the need and stores temporarily unneeded items.
Customers can order the self-developed box in various sizes via the Sority app. Stority deliveres them to the customer, so that he can fill them with items. Stority then picks up, stores and returns them. The entire process happens app-controlled.
Stority guarantees the customer flexible storage with a combination of convenient pick-up and delivery service.
Articles about Idea Invest:
- March 4, 2021 Berlin-based Monite raises €1.1 million to automate admin and accounting for SMEs in Europe
- March 4, 2021 German neobroker nextmarkets receives €24.8 million in Series B funding round
- March 3, 2021 “The mass-affluent segment is a huge market opportunity”: Interview with wealthpilot’s founder and CEO, Stephan Schug
- March 3, 2021 10 promising Luxembourg-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- March 1, 2021 “AI music isn’t here in place of traditional music – it’s here to enhance and complement it”: Interview with Loudly’s CEO, Rory Kenny
- February 26, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 22-26, 2021)
- February 24, 2021 10 promising Croatian startups to watch in 2021
- February 22, 2021 10 promising Slovenian startups to watch in 2021
- February 22, 2021 Pandemic Boost: 5 reasons why there will be more startups in 2021
- February 18, 2021 Event networking platform Grip lands €10.7 million to reach more virtual, hybrid and in-person events
- February 18, 2021 10 promising Hungary-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- February 17, 2021 “One of the main challenges still facing cryptocurrency is its adoption”: Interview with Luno’s co-founder and CEO, Marcus Swanepoel
- February 11, 2021 The Future Hamburg Award 2021 calls on startups for the city of the future (Sponsored)
- February 10, 2021 10 European startups helping you find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift
- February 5, 2021 “The European tech scene is growing faster than almost anywhere else in the world”: Interview with Emma Davies, co-CEO at Octopus Ventures
- February 3, 2021 Meet Europe’s most exciting space tech startups on 2 March (Sponsored)
- February 3, 2021 10 promising Sweden-based startups to watch in 2021
- February 1, 2021 Could you handle being part of a startup’s founding team?