The increasing urbanization, decreasing square meters and irregularly needed items lead to lack of space. Stority addresses the need and stores temporarily unneeded items.
Customers can order the self-developed box in various sizes via the Sority app. Stority deliveres them to the customer, so that he can fill them with items. Stority then picks up, stores and returns them. The entire process happens app-controlled.
Stority guarantees the customer flexible storage with a combination of convenient pick-up and delivery service.
Articles about Idea Invest:
- June 22, 2021 Vienna-based online tutoring scaleup GoStudent achieves unicorn status, with €205 million Series C investment
- June 21, 2021 12 Software-as-a-Service products to boost the sales results of your startup
- June 21, 2021 4 ways to ensure success when talking to investors
- June 18, 2021 London-based SearchSmartly aims to redefine the home search experience with €1.46 million in fresh funding
- June 15, 2021 Oslo-based SNÖ Ventures launches €82 million fund for visionary Nordic entrepreneurs
- June 15, 2021 Pitch online at Oslo Innovation Week 2021 to win up to €20K for your startup (Sponsored)
- June 14, 2021 Swedish micro-mobility startup Vässla secures €9 million to launch a ‘Club’ rental platform
- June 14, 2021 Startup Dictionary: 20 common startup buzzwords briefly explained
- June 11, 2021 Prague-based Time is Ltd. raises €4.6 million to solve companies’ productivity challenges in the agile era
- June 10, 2021 Meet the promising international high-impact startups that won the 2021 Future Hamburg Award! (Sponsored)
- June 10, 2021 German startup EqualTo raises €3.5 million for their no-code sales commission operating system
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- June 9, 2021 Save the date: PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Days on 20, 21, 27 and 28 October 2021! (Sponsored)
- June 8, 2021 Berlin-based Lumenaza raises €6.5 million to expand its green energy-as-a-service platform across Europe
- June 8, 2021 Hamburg-based Aeditive receives €6 million seed capital to digitalize construction
- June 7, 2021 “Most success stories are startups designed to be international from day one”: Interview with Plant an App’s founder & CEO, Bogdan Litescu
- June 3, 2021 Zurich-based Riskwolf lands €685K to turbocharge its insurtech platform
- June 1, 2021 Sign up for the Santander X Global Challenge | Helping Businesses Prosper (Sponsored)