The increasing urbanization, decreasing square meters and irregularly needed items lead to lack of space. Stority addresses the need and stores temporarily unneeded items.
Customers can order the self-developed box in various sizes via the Sority app. Stority deliveres them to the customer, so that he can fill them with items. Stority then picks up, stores and returns them. The entire process happens app-controlled.
Stority guarantees the customer flexible storage with a combination of convenient pick-up and delivery service.
Articles about Idea Invest:
- November 25, 2022 Helping online retailers make money | The story of Upp as told by Co-Founder Ben White
- November 23, 2022 Benefit of a customisable HR tech stack for scaling companies | Interview with Giovanni Luperti, CEO, Humaans
- November 23, 2022 Malmö-based Occtoo lands €4.6 million to enable digital teams to create relevant customer experiences with speed
- November 18, 2022 Women in Agrifood Summit: Future-proofing Europe’s food supply. Register to join today! (Sponsored)
- November 17, 2022 Index Ventures announces Index Origin II, a €290 million Seed Fund designed for extraordinary entrepreneurs
- November 17, 2022 Biotech startup Cradle raises €5.5 million to generate a sustainable future of human consumption
- November 16, 2022 VSquared Ventures unveils new €165 million fund for early-stage deeptech
- November 15, 2022 10 European startups shaping the future of food with tech
- November 14, 2022 The future of meat is going to be exceptionally tasty: Interview with CTO and co-founder of Meatable, Daan Luining
- November 14, 2022 Attract2Invest: The EIT Health Accelerator that’s taking a completely new approach (Sponsored)
- November 11, 2022 “The value is in our community” | Interview with Fernando Dellepiane, Co-Founder of Vermut
- November 11, 2022 Munich-based VEGDOG fetches €3.5 million to bring plant-based sustainability to pet food
- November 10, 2022 10 super promising Sicilian startups to watch over the next year!
- November 9, 2022 Friends and Founders: The pros and cons of building a startup with your friend
- November 9, 2022 A new generation of adtech that prioritises personalisation but doesn’t compromise privacy | Interview with Beatgrid
- November 9, 2022 Zurich-based SaaS startup Beekeeper lands €50 million to better serve frontline workers
- November 8, 2022 Meet NeoKe: The winner of the FutureTravel Summit 2022 Pitch Competition!
- November 8, 2022 Berlin-based Apheris raises €8.7 million to create a positive impact through better data collaboration