The increasing urbanization, decreasing square meters and irregularly needed items lead to lack of space. Stority addresses the need and stores temporarily unneeded items.
Customers can order the self-developed box in various sizes via the Sority app. Stority deliveres them to the customer, so that he can fill them with items. Stority then picks up, stores and returns them. The entire process happens app-controlled.
Stority guarantees the customer flexible storage with a combination of convenient pick-up and delivery service.
Articles about Idea Invest:
- October 15, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 11-15)
- October 14, 2021 Taking a Solar TukTuk to the future lab at ITS World Congress in Hamburg (Sponsored)
- October 11, 2021 Earlybird UNI-X Fund of €75 million to help more European pre-seed and very early-seed innovations succeed
- October 7, 2021 Paris-based design and deco startup Plum raises €5 million in seed funding to expand across Europe
- October 6, 2021 Paris-based Cala secured €5.5 million to expand its fully autonomous restaurant chain in France and beyond
- October 5, 2021 Stockholm-based fintech startup Anyfin secures additional €44.8 million to scale its business in Germany and across Northern Europe
- October 1, 2021 One third of people are ‘physically pained’ throwing away good food- yet, they do so almost daily: Interview with OLIO’s Co-Founder, Tessa Clarke
- September 30, 2021 London-based Lapse secures €1.2 million and launches app to capture magic of the pre-digital photo experience
- September 30, 2021 Hamburg-based no-code software Heyflow raises €5.17 million to help companies win conversions at scale
- September 29, 2021 “Transparency is absolutely key for helping your team and your business grow” – Interview with Pleo’s co-founder and CEO Jeppe Rindom
- September 27, 2021 How to set up the right sales strategy for your startup – join our free webinar on October 11
- September 27, 2021 10 promising European startups disrupting the sustainable fashion industry
- September 23, 2021 “Do I really need external funding and is my company really a VC case?”: Interview with Uwe Horstmann, Co-Founder and General Partner of Project A Ventures
- September 22, 2021 Fundraising Etiquette: A Guide for Founders – Part 1, Preparation
- September 21, 2021 Stockholm-based Lunch.Co raises €500k to establish its peer-to-peer lunch app across Nordic offices
- September 20, 2021 “If you want to lead and make an impact, you have to be your true authentic self”: Interview with Yvonne Bajela, Founding Member and Principal at Impact X Capital
- September 16, 2021 10 European startups making single-use packaging a thing of the past
- September 14, 2021 How to know if your employees are truly committed/engaged