The increasing urbanization, decreasing square meters and irregularly needed items lead to lack of space. Stority addresses the need and stores temporarily unneeded items.
Customers can order the self-developed box in various sizes via the Sority app. Stority deliveres them to the customer, so that he can fill them with items. Stority then picks up, stores and returns them. The entire process happens app-controlled.
Stority guarantees the customer flexible storage with a combination of convenient pick-up and delivery service.
Articles about Idea Invest:
- October 22, 2020 Munich-based hospitality startup Limehome expands its Series A to €31 million, with an additional €10 million
- October 21, 2020 “The vacation rental market is booming”: Interview with Johannes Siebers, co-founder of fast-growing traveltech Holidu
- October 20, 2020 Berlin-based insha, the challenger bank ‘with principles’, raises €2.5 million for European expansion
- October 19, 2020 Ready for the Start-up Games? Watch the online startup pitch for free (Sponsored)
- October 19, 2020 Milan-based FLEEP Technologies completes €900K seed round to bring printed electronics to market
- October 14, 2020 The future of work: rethinking university diplomas, tech education, and work-life balance
- October 13, 2020 “Everyone can become a city farmer”: Interview with iFarm’s co-founder and CEO Max Chizhov
- October 8, 2020 Milan-based deeptech Phononic Vibes raises €2.3 million for its innovative noise and vibration reduction tech
- October 6, 2020 Salesforce Ventures launches second Impact Fund of €84.7 million for cloud companies
- October 6, 2020 Belgian industrial IoT firm Sensolus secures €3.5 million to enhance visibility in international supply chains
- October 6, 2020 Berlin-based Dryad Networks raises €1.8 million to digitize forests for rapid wildfire detection
- September 30, 2020 “Bitcoin will be a must-have asset in every investor’s portfolio in 2025”: Interview with Bitpanda’s CEO & co-founder Eric Demuth
- September 30, 2020 Blue biotech: What is it, and why do European startups have the potential to lead the sector?
- September 25, 2020 Tallinn-based fintech startup SPARQ secures €440K to build the personal finance platform for millennials
- September 25, 2020 10 tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this October
- September 24, 2020 UK-based female founders! Meet the UK’s top VCs on 5th & 12th Nov
- September 22, 2020 5 engaging Europe-based founders to follow on LinkedIn
- September 21, 2020 Kindred Capital closes €88.7 million second fund, returning around €5.4 million to founders