Guests can book a room before coming to the hotel, complete all their needs from mobile when they are at the hotel and plan their next accommodation. In this sense, ici is the digital connection between the guest and the hotel.
Such as mobile application, PWA, TV, Voice or chatbot… ici system is everywhere around the guests. ici creates new revenue options to the hotel and increases guest satisfaction for higher demand.
We are offering our services in more than 20 countries with more than 10 languages.
ici is a solution preferred by different scales including international hotel chains, local hotel brands and boutique hotels.
We are passionate and we are developing amazing products. We are supporting the Digital Transformation in the hotel management sector with our consultants, software developers and investors.
Articles about ICI:
- September 24, 2021 Luxembourg connects startups and high-performance computing (Sponsored)
- September 24, 2021 Fundraising Etiquette: A Guide for Founders – Part 3, Investor Conversations and Closing
- September 23, 2021 Fundraising Etiquette: A Guide for Founders – Part 2, Investor Pipeline
- September 23, 2021 London-based LVNDR raises €1.7 million for its inclusive sexual health solutions for the LGBTQ+ community
- September 23, 2021 London-based Vinterior raises €9.3 million to become Europe’s leading curated vintage marketplace for home decor
- September 23, 2021 “Do I really need external funding and is my company really a VC case?”: Interview with Uwe Horstmann, Co-Founder and General Partner of Project A Ventures
- September 22, 2021 “Our goal is to showcase what femtech can accomplish and that it is worth investing in”: Interview with Flo’s (the period tracker app) CEO and co-founder, Dmitry Gurski
- September 22, 2021 Fundraising Etiquette: A Guide for Founders – Part 1, Preparation
- September 21, 2021 Open Call from IntellIoT boosts European deeptech startups and SMEs with up to €150K (Sponsored)
- September 21, 2021 “We do not think femtech is niche”: Interview with Pollie’s co-founders Jane Sagui and Sabrina Mason
- September 21, 2021 Travel Startups: Join the pitch competition of the FutureTravel Summit on November 24th (Online)
- September 21, 2021 France-based fantasy football platform Sorare raises €579.7 million Series B funding
- September 20, 2021 7 practical ways to implement sustainability initiatives in your startup
- September 20, 2021 Lithuanian startup Kernolab lands €855K for its Banking-as-a-Service solution
- September 20, 2021 Italy-based EpiCura lands €5 million for its digital health platform
- September 17, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 13-17)
- September 17, 2021 Heidelberg-based paretos raises €3.5 million to further improve its AI-powered platform for business forecasts
- September 17, 2021 Paris-based SHARELOCK raises €4 million to unlock the potential of its shared locks network