Guests can book a room before coming to the hotel, complete all their needs from mobile when they are at the hotel and plan their next accommodation. In this sense, ici is the digital connection between the guest and the hotel.
Such as mobile application, PWA, TV, Voice or chatbot… ici system is everywhere around the guests. ici creates new revenue options to the hotel and increases guest satisfaction for higher demand.
We are offering our services in more than 20 countries with more than 10 languages.
ici is a solution preferred by different scales including international hotel chains, local hotel brands and boutique hotels.
We are passionate and we are developing amazing products. We are supporting the Digital Transformation in the hotel management sector with our consultants, software developers and investors.
Articles about ICI:
- April 15, 2021 Apply to Blockstart! New funding opportunity for blockchain startups and end-user SMEs (Sponsored)
- April 15, 2021 Berlin-based Lingoda announces €57 million to expand its online language school to new markets
- April 15, 2021 London-based Cado Security nabs €8.3 million for its cloud-native digital forensics platform
- April 15, 2021 “The only formula of success is Business = Life”: Interview with Ajax Systems’ CEO, Aleksandr Konotopskyi
- April 14, 2021 Berlin-based Wire closes €17.4 million Series B funding to continue expansion of its secure collaboration platform
- April 14, 2021 Estonia-based logistics startup Waybiller raises €500K to make transportation truly paperless
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 14, 2021 Les Nouvelles Fermes raises €2 million to build one of the largest aquaponic farms in Europe
- April 14, 2021 Dublin-based Nory raises €1.6 million to bring AI and automation to restaurants around the world
- April 13, 2021 British startup GENIE closes €1 million funding for its post-COVID employment technology
- April 13, 2021 Berlin-based Grover raises €60 million in Series B funding to take consumer tech subscriptions mainstream
- April 12, 2021 What would a breakup of Google mean for startups?
- April 12, 2021 Berlin-based GRID esports lands €8.3 million to continue US expansion
- April 12, 2021 London-based cloud communciations company Infobip acquires Croatia-based Shift
- April 12, 2021 HealthHero acquires Paris-based Qare to lead as Europe’s largest telehealth company
- April 9, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (5-9 April 2021)
- April 9, 2021 5 European VC firms focusing on SaaS startups that you should know
- April 9, 2021 Copenhagen-based Cogo, a new shared mobility aggregator, lands €1 million