Guests can book a room before coming to the hotel, complete all their needs from mobile when they are at the hotel and plan their next accommodation. In this sense, ici is the digital connection between the guest and the hotel.
Such as mobile application, PWA, TV, Voice or chatbot… ici system is everywhere around the guests. ici creates new revenue options to the hotel and increases guest satisfaction for higher demand.
We are offering our services in more than 20 countries with more than 10 languages.
ici is a solution preferred by different scales including international hotel chains, local hotel brands and boutique hotels.
We are passionate and we are developing amazing products. We are supporting the Digital Transformation in the hotel management sector with our consultants, software developers and investors.
Articles about ICI:
- August 13, 2020 London-based APEXX, a global payments platform, announces partnership with Paypal
- August 13, 2020 “The main thing for founders to consider is keeping it simple”: Interview with Oliver Holle, CEO and co-founder of VC Speedinvest
- August 13, 2020 The Hague’s startup ecosystem: A hub for positive social impact?
- August 12, 2020 Helsinki-based Varjo, an advanced industrial-grade VR/XR, secures €45.9 million to expand internationally
- August 12, 2020 Berlin-based Klima nabs €5 million to help us take climate action on our smartphones
- August 12, 2020 La Famiglia announces €50 million fund to uncover the next-generation of B2B giants
- August 12, 2020 London-based startup BibliU raises €550K Series A extension to bring digital libraries to more Universities
- August 11, 2020 British startup THIS raises €3.8 million on Seedrs to grow its hyper-realistic plant-based food for meat lovers
- August 11, 2020 8 ways to increase your visibility in the ‘new normal’
- August 11, 2020 London-based Omnipresent Group raises €1.6 million to boost the remote work revolution
- August 10, 2020 London-based SKOOT, a new ecological lift-sharing app, launches with €1.7 million funding
- August 10, 2020 Interview with Web Summit’s CEO and co-founder Paddy Cosgrave, and Head of Startups Sean Curtin
- August 10, 2020 Lisbon’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- August 7, 2020 London-based Keyless raises €1.8 million to tackle 37% rise in enterprise phishing attacks since COVID-19 with passwordless solution
- August 7, 2020 “We have to be united in the SportsTech industry”: Interview with Playtomic’s co-CEO and co-founder Pedro Clavería