Guests can book a room before coming to the hotel, complete all their needs from mobile when they are at the hotel and plan their next accommodation. In this sense, ici is the digital connection between the guest and the hotel.
Such as mobile application, PWA, TV, Voice or chatbot… ici system is everywhere around the guests. ici creates new revenue options to the hotel and increases guest satisfaction for higher demand.
We are offering our services in more than 20 countries with more than 10 languages.
ici is a solution preferred by different scales including international hotel chains, local hotel brands and boutique hotels.
We are passionate and we are developing amazing products. We are supporting the Digital Transformation in the hotel management sector with our consultants, software developers and investors.
Articles about ICI:
- January 15, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 11-15, 2021)
- January 15, 2021 Madrid-based Meep lands €4 million to expand its mobility app to the US, Latin America and across Europe
- January 15, 2021 6 warning signs that your startup might fail soon
- January 15, 2021 10 of the most promising Malta-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 14, 2021 “The desire for a secure messenger environment is only likely to keep growing”: Interview with Wire’s CEO, Morten Brøgger
- January 14, 2021 Berlin-based sennder raises €131.2 million to accelerate the digitalization of European trucking and drive expansion
- January 13, 2021 This year’s EU-Startups Summit will take place online – on April 28-30
- January 13, 2021 London-based Sweep lands €1 million to expand its expense and travel management platform for SMEs
- January 13, 2021 10 French startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- January 12, 2021 What’s stopping lab meat technology from taking over the meat industry?
- January 12, 2021 Delivery Hero launches venture capital fund DX Ventures to drive innovation in food, delivery and beyond
- January 12, 2021 London-based Curve, the ‘over-the-top’ banking card and app, snaps up €78 million to expand further across Europe and the US
- January 12, 2021 Darmstadt-based Energy Robotics nabs €2 million for its mobile inspection robots
- January 12, 2021 Bucharest-based DRUID snaps up €2 million to expand its conversational tech internationally
- January 11, 2021 British insurtech startup Humn lands funding from Shell Ventures, as it goes international
- January 11, 2021 10 promising Lithuania-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 8, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 49 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 4-8, 2021)
- January 8, 2021 Marseille-based Volta Medical raises €23 million to treat cardiac arrhythmias