Housing Anywhere is a housing platform where people can rent out rooms to international students. It originally started as a platform where outgoing exchange students can rent out their rooms when they go abroad. Incoming exchange students can rent these rooms. Nowadays, it’s a global platform where demand and supply of rooms for international students meets each other.
Articles about HousingAnywhere:
- February 5, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (1-5 Feb, 2021)
- April 17, 2019 60+ awesome people you’ll meet at this year’s EU-Startups Summit
- April 8, 2019 HousingAnywhere CEO Djordy Seelmann will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on May 2-3 in Barcelona!
- March 8, 2019 Startup Jobs of the Week: Join EU-Startups, commercetools, HousingAnywhere, or Founders
- November 23, 2018 Startup Jobs of the Week: Join Tame, HousingAnywhere, SlidePresenter, or EIT Health
- January 9, 2017 Rotterdam-based HousingAnywhere receives €5 million in funding to expand in Western Europe and the USA