Living Sound Experiences
Horizon 47 represents a new vision for sound integration. The passion for technology and acoustics are combined to provide intense life experiences.
With a unique and invisible sound system, Horizon 47 technology can transform surfaces into speakers guarantying an excellence performance for the user and ambiance. Combining sound and vibration ultimate experiences are achieved.
Horizon 47 mission is to endeavor the exploration and limits of luxury, sound and technology.
Turn your car into a speaker
The future is moving towards autonomous vehicles, which means, the entertainment inside will gain importance. We believe that the sound experience in the car can be improved and more personal.
An integrated sound system, following the strategy we pursuit for Moon armchair, can intensify drivers emotions and create unique ambiances inside the car. We intend to use surfaces that already exist in the cockpit and transform them into speakers. With this approach we can avoid visible speakers, reduce weight and give a whole different sound experience inside the car.
We are looking for partners that can help us boost and develop this technology and concept.
Connect Car and Home with the same concept
We have created Moon armchair implementing Horizon 47 technology. Moon is optimized to create an incomparable sound involvement to our clients. But this product has far more to offer. Using the exterior structure as a speaker it is possible to bring this experience to the outside, creating immersive atmospheres. That makes of Moon a pioneer product for lounge areas and interior design.
We want to connect car and home and offer technological sound solutions that can shape both ambiances to another level.
Articles about Horizon 47:
- April 9, 2021 5 European VC firms focusing on SaaS startups that you should know
- February 18, 2021 10 promising Hungary-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- January 11, 2021 10 promising Lithuania-based startups to watch in 2021
- March 18, 2020 Coronavirus vs. startups
- February 17, 2020 10 promising Estonian startups to watch in 2020
- February 11, 2020 10 promising Latvia-based startups to watch in 2020
- January 1, 2020 10 Ireland-based startups to watch in 2020
- November 28, 2019 10 Helsinki-based startups to watch out for in 2020 and beyond
- November 21, 2019 Calling all innovators for Food, Energy and Environment: €2.5 million equity-free funding available from the PARSEC Accelerator (Sponsored)
- October 21, 2019 10 European startups tackling natural disasters and other emergencies
- September 13, 2019 10 European startups serving the vegan community
- August 20, 2019 We know about foodtech, what about drinktech? 10 startups producing novel beverages
- February 19, 2019 10 Irish startups to look out for in 2019
- July 23, 2018 Are you a smart innovator and eligible to receive EU funding?
- June 6, 2018 10 Dutch startups to watch in 2018
- September 4, 2017 These 10 startups are taking their businesses to the next level with Microsoft’s revamped accelerator program in Berlin
- July 18, 2016 Email Marketing: Why every startup should build an email list
- November 19, 2015 London-based fintech startup SalaryFinance raises $6.1 million