Holly Health is a digital coach service which supports individuals to prioritise, achieve and sustain small healthy behaviours for better health outcomes.
Designed with behavioural science principles, Holly makes permanent lifestyle changes achievable and fun. The initial use case is sustainable weight loss.
The Holly Health team is on a mission to prevent 5 million cases of avoidable diseases before 2025, and will be launching internationally in 2021.
Articles about Holly Health:
- August 18, 2020 Would you eat this? Why now is the time for insect farming startups
- August 3, 2020 “Insects will play an important role in tomorrow’s food chain”: Interview with Aude Guo, co-founder of Innovafeed
- June 22, 2020 Cannatech: 10 of the most promising European cannabis tech startups
- May 22, 2020 Swedish startup Memmo, celebrity video message booking platform, expands to Norway
- February 13, 2020 “Unconventional businesses need unconventional teams”: Interview with Pando’s co-founder couple
- August 2, 2019 Starfunding: 10 European startups funded by stars
- July 26, 2019 10 European startups improving employee well-being
- March 18, 2019 Tech groups battle Brexit until the very end
- February 20, 2019 10 Portuguese startups to look out for in 2019
- January 4, 2019 The good, the bad, and the exceptional of women in tech in 2018: As seen by 5 European female founders
- June 12, 2018 10 fitness startups to keep an eye on in the years to come