We are a small (but perfectly formed!) team with a base in London and a hub in San Francisco, taking on an almost impossible vision with limited resources. We have come a long way in a very short space of time and that’s down to the dynamics of the team. We are a fully transparent and open business and we try and engage everyone from across the business in all key decisions and actions, regardless of whether you are in product, operations, sales or customer success.
Fully Flexible – We treat everyone as adults and are a results focussed business which means you have the freedom to organise your own working day and style to compliment the rest of your team. We believe people work at their best when they feel their best, both mentally and physically, so we believe in the importance of giving people autonomy and responsibility to deliver in a way that allows them to deliver their best personal and professional selves.
Fully Remote – We are also operate a remote, fully distributed model which means that in conjunction with giving you full flexibility around when you work, you should also have the choice of where to work. We believe that the technology of today allows every individual to contribute to building a great business without having to waste precious hours on a depressing commute or being forced to work in an homogenised environment that suits everyone yet suits no one.
Articles about Headstart:
- May 26, 2021 Geneva-based EarlySight lands €2 million for its eye diseases diagnostic tool
- November 24, 2020 TOP 30: Europe’s biggest startup hubs in 2020
- November 12, 2020 Ligence, a Lithuanian startup, wins the EIT Health InnoStars Awards 2020 (Sponsored)
- October 22, 2020 Curious about the newest healthcare inventions? Join BIO-Europe’s online event with EIT Health InnoStars! (Sponsored)
- February 20, 2020 10 promising European HR startups to watch in 2020
- December 20, 2019 EIT Health Summit 2019: Startup Village and electrifying healthcare startup competitions (Sponsored)
- October 25, 2017 Airbnb management startup GuestReady secures $3 million and acquires Easy Rental Services