Hack League is the thrilling way for developers to stay relevant and push their limits further.
It brings together communities of passionate developers in bite-sized hackathons, the Coding Battles. They're gamified code competitions built around emerging technologies and innovative companies challenges.
Developers get to learn new skills and sharpen existing ones. For companies, its a clever way to provide insights on their work, engage with passionate developers, spot and attract talents.
Coding Battles can be run as:
- Classic Coding Battle - Code competition around a company or multiple companies tech challenge or product.
- Intercompany - each company sends their developers for an epic Coding Battle. Eventually they'll be able to tell who has the "best developers".
- Intracompany - Developers of the same company compete in a thrilling Coding Battle to know who's the best of the team.
Articles about Hack League:
- November 11, 2022 “The value is in our community” | Interview with Fernando Dellepiane, Co-Founder of Vermut
- March 8, 2022 Supporting Ukraine: The response of European startups and how to help
- March 23, 2021 10 European startups shaking up the edtech sector in 2021
- August 26, 2020 Stockholm-based Challengermode nabs €10.1 million to make esports truly accessible for gamers
- April 28, 2020 “We are seeing a real appetite for virtual tourism”: Interview with Culture Trip’s CEO Kris
- October 25, 2019 Why more and more businesses are using a VPN service (Sponsored)
- July 5, 2019 Startup Jobs of the Week: Primephonic, Medicus, FlexiDAO, ViriCiti, and Customer Alliance are hiring
- June 28, 2019 The rise of tech in football: Interview with WhoScored CEO and co-founder Cristiano Acconci
- November 21, 2018 10 European martech startups with the potential to take your marketing success to the next level
- March 11, 2016 Interview with lastminute.com CEO Fabio Cannavale on trends in the travel industry
- September 6, 2012 Interview with the winning team of Porto Hackathon