Articles about Growth State:
- April 9, 2021 5 European VC firms focusing on SaaS startups that you should know
- April 8, 2021 Norway-based Kolonial, a leading online grocery store, lands €223 million and re-brands to Oda
- April 1, 2021 Estonia-based Bidrento raises 6-figure investment to bring rental property management to a new level
- April 1, 2021 Lithuanian proptech startup InRento lands pre-seed funds to grow ‘buy-to-let’ crowdfunding platform
- April 1, 2021 Delivery scaleup Glovo raises €450 million Series F funding to continue expansion in 20 markets
- March 24, 2021 “The Strategy sets out to make Spain an Entrepreneurial Nation by 2030”: Interview with the High Commissioner for Spain’s Entrepreneurial Nation, Francisco Polo
- March 22, 2021 Federico Mattia Dolci, CEO of BOOM imagestudio, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit online!
- March 22, 2021 Parlevu Fronzas? Why French startups seem to focus on their home market & what’s changing
- March 19, 2021 British fintech startup Pollinate announces €42 million to further global expansion
- March 19, 2021 Can media be a venture capital case? Here are 5 European media startups that raised VC funding!
- March 17, 2021 Italian proptech startup Casavo lands €200 million to change the way people sell, live and buy homes in Europe
- March 16, 2021 Belgian health platform Neuroventis accelerates internationalisation thanks to €1 million investment
- March 15, 2021 British startup FocalPoint raises €7 million to accelerate roll-out of high accuracy satellite positioning software
- March 15, 2021 “The electric revolution will continue accelerating a more sustainable lifestyle”: Interview with imove’s co-founders, Gunnar Birkenfeldt and Hans Kristian Aas
- March 11, 2021 What are startup mentors, and why do you need one?
- March 10, 2021 Slovak startup nettle.ai receives €1 million for its intelligent conversational solutions
- March 10, 2021 “The ‘monopoly’ of banks is being tested”: Interview with Modularbank’s co-founder and CEO Vilve Vene
- March 8, 2021 “When I ﬁrst approached investors, I was told women’s health products were too ‘niche’”: Interview with Elvie’s CEO and co-founder, Tania Boler
You’re a corporate or investor and looking for startups that are innovating in the same market as Growth State
? We’re happy to assist you with our Startup Sourcing