Articles about GoEuro:
- May 21, 2021 Traveltech startup Omio announces partnership with KAYAK, a leading travel search engine
- August 19, 2020 Berlin-based Omio secures €83.7 million to strengthen position as global travel platform
- January 14, 2020 Berlin-based unicorn Omio launches its travel booking platform in the US and Canada
- November 4, 2019 Berlin-based travel tech unicorn Omio acquires Australian travel planning engine Rome2rio
- April 17, 2019 60+ awesome people you’ll meet at this year’s EU-Startups Summit
- April 16, 2019 27 European startups that have reached unicorn status
- April 15, 2019 10 European VCs with a focus on B2C startups
- February 18, 2019 Apply now to join the finals of our big Pitch Competition at the EU-Startups Summit on May 2-3 in Barcelona!
- February 14, 2019 Berlin-based travel platform GoEuro becomes Omio as it accelerates its international expansion
- January 8, 2019 Pitch your startup at the EU-Startups Summit on May 2-3 in Barcelona!
- January 3, 2019 10 European startups that raised mega-rounds of €100 million or more in 2018
- December 11, 2018 Berlin’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- December 3, 2018 GoEuro Founder and CEO Naren Shaam will speak at our EU-Startups Summit on May 2-3 in Barcelona!
- October 23, 2018 Berlin-based travel booking platform GoEuro secures $150 million growth funding to accelerate the international expansion
- June 6, 2018 Berlin-based Target Global launches new $100 million fund to invest in mobility startups in Europe and Israel
- February 16, 2017 Atomico closes new $765 million fund to invest in European tech founders from Series A onwards
- October 4, 2016 Travel platform GoEuro raises € 62.7 million and is on its way to become Berlin’s next unicorn
- February 19, 2016 10 travel hacks for European startup conferences