Using the Equus technology solutions, we remove the risks associated with companies entering new markets. By providing the highest levels of compliance, we make sure the entire process is seamless and stress-free.
We operate a fixed monthly fee model that enables businesses of all sizes to benefit from our Global PEO services. To maintain these high standards, we integrate the award-winning, industry-leading technology into our ‘Global Expansion as a Service’ (GEaaS) offering.
A Global Professional Employer Organization or Global PEO is a company that provides international services to their clients and is contracted to undertake the employment responsibilities for their client’s workforce.
Through this arrangement, the PEO takes on responsibility for such tasks as Employer of Record, Legal, Compliance, HR, Payroll and Employee Benefits for the client’s workforce. We also offer complete entity setup and support whilst ensuring complete compliance.
Articles about Global Expansion:
- October 28, 2020 Amsterdam-based Zivver raises €14.4 million to expand its secure communications platform
- October 27, 2020 Lithuanian unicorn Vinted acquires Dutch startup United Wardrobe to make second-hand fashion the first choice in Europe
- October 26, 2020 London-based femtech Clementine nabs €1.1 million to improve the emotional wellbeing of millions of women
- October 22, 2020 Munich-based hospitality startup Limehome expands its Series A to €31 million, with an additional €10 million
- October 14, 2020 London-based martech Stotles raises €1.5 million to support the public sector
- October 13, 2020 Two of Europe’s largest rental platform startups, Flatio and NomadX, join forces to fend off Airbnb
- October 9, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 69 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 5-9, 2020)
- October 9, 2020 French startup SpaceSense raises €1 million to democratize satellite imagery in agriculture
- October 7, 2020 German intermittent fasting app Fastic snaps up €4.3 million to continue US expansion
- October 7, 2020 “There’s a shift from dealing with death ‘reactively’ to ‘preventatively’”: Interview with Closure’s co-founder Graciëlla van Vliet
- October 2, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 74 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 28 – Oct. 2, 2020)
- September 29, 2020 Lille-based Exotec raises €77.1 million to support the international expansion of its warehouse robotics solutions
- September 28, 2020 Irish online ID verification firm ID-Pal raises €1 million to fuel expansion
- September 22, 2020 French SportTech startup RunMotion Coach raises €300K to expand in US, UK and Spain
- September 21, 2020 Tink, the Stockholm-based open banking startup, acquires OpenWrks aggregation platform
- September 18, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 61 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 14-18, 2020)
- September 18, 2020 “By 2025, VR/XR collaboration will be the new standard in working life”: Interview with Varjo’s CEO, Timo Toikkanen
- September 17, 2020 Delivery Hero launches online food delivery and quick commerce in Japan under its brand foodpanda