Using the Equus technology solutions, we remove the risks associated with companies entering new markets. By providing the highest levels of compliance, we make sure the entire process is seamless and stress-free.
We operate a fixed monthly fee model that enables businesses of all sizes to benefit from our Global PEO services. To maintain these high standards, we integrate the award-winning, industry-leading technology into our ‘Global Expansion as a Service’ (GEaaS) offering.
A Global Professional Employer Organization or Global PEO is a company that provides international services to their clients and is contracted to undertake the employment responsibilities for their client’s workforce.
Through this arrangement, the PEO takes on responsibility for such tasks as Employer of Record, Legal, Compliance, HR, Payroll and Employee Benefits for the client’s workforce. We also offer complete entity setup and support whilst ensuring complete compliance.
Articles about Global Expansion:
- February 26, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 22-26, 2021)
- February 22, 2021 HR tech startup Orka raises €33.5 million to double headcount and fuel growth of its solutions for shift workers
- February 19, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 15-19, 2021)
- February 19, 2021 10 super promising Switzerland-based startups to watch in 2021
- February 18, 2021 Event networking platform Grip lands €10.7 million to reach more virtual, hybrid and in-person events
- February 15, 2021 “Quite simply, Whereby is the easiest way to meet over video”: Interview with Whereby’s co-founder Ingrid Ødegaard
- February 12, 2021 10 amazing Austrian startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- February 5, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (1-5 Feb, 2021)
- February 4, 2021 Austrian startup Storyblok raises €7 million Series A to fund its expansion to Germany and Ireland
- February 3, 2021 10 promising Sweden-based startups to watch in 2021
- February 2, 2021 Vortexa snaps up €15.7 million to scale up its global energy and shipping analytics platform
- February 2, 2021 Estonian startup Hepta Airborne raises €2 million to grow its drone-based power line inspection and analysis solutions
- January 22, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 18-22, 2021)
- January 22, 2021 Relocation startup Perchpeek raises €2.2 million to help employees work anywhere
- January 20, 2021 Munich-based wealthpilot lands €8 million for expansion into new market segments
- January 19, 2021 Dating Group acquires Swiss startup Once App in a €14.9 million deal
- January 19, 2021 Barcelona-based delivery scaleup Glovo enters €100 million strategic partnership with Stoneweg
- January 18, 2021 Munich-based HR scaleup Personio lands €103.5 million Series D funding and a €1.4 billion valuation