Using the Equus technology solutions, we remove the risks associated with companies entering new markets. By providing the highest levels of compliance, we make sure the entire process is seamless and stress-free.
We operate a fixed monthly fee model that enables businesses of all sizes to benefit from our Global PEO services. To maintain these high standards, we integrate the award-winning, industry-leading technology into our ‘Global Expansion as a Service’ (GEaaS) offering.
A Global Professional Employer Organization or Global PEO is a company that provides international services to their clients and is contracted to undertake the employment responsibilities for their client’s workforce.
Through this arrangement, the PEO takes on responsibility for such tasks as Employer of Record, Legal, Compliance, HR, Payroll and Employee Benefits for the client’s workforce. We also offer complete entity setup and support whilst ensuring complete compliance.
Articles about Global Expansion:
- September 13, 2021 London-based Vector.ai raises €12.7 million to expand with its productivity platform for freight forwarders
- September 13, 2021 Munich-based commercetools secures €119 million in Series C funding round to accelerate global growth
- September 13, 2021 French biotech startup TreeFrog Therapeutics raised €64 million Series B funding to provide stem cell-derived cell therapies for millions
- September 10, 2021 Snyk, a developer security platform, nabs a €447 million Series F investment
- September 9, 2021 Portuguese startup TAIKAI snaps up €2 million for its blockchain solution for open innovation and recruitment
- September 9, 2021 Switzerland-based Batmaid raises €23 million to expand its cleaner booking platform across 21 global cities
- September 8, 2021 Paris-based Getfluence expands to the UK following €5 million funding round
- September 7, 2021 Tallinn-based EstateGuru snaps up €5.8 million to grow its property-backed loans marketplace
- September 7, 2021 London-based Veremark snaps up €2.3 million for its pre-employment screening service
- September 6, 2021 London-based OLIO nabs €36.2 million to take a bite out of food waste
- September 2, 2021 Stockholm-based Stravito raises €12.4 million to help companies better understand customer behaviour
- September 1, 2021 Berlin-based CoachHub snaps up €67.7 million to democratize coaching
- September 1, 2021 Amsterdam-based VanMoof raises €108 million to make its high-tech e-bikes the new standard in cities worldwide
- August 31, 2021 Paris-based TISSIUM raises €50 million to revolutionize the field of tissue reconstruction
- August 30, 2021 “There is a need for inner-city spaces where businesses and customers can interact with each other”: Interview with Storebox’s CCO, Ferdinand Dietrich
- August 27, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 23-27)
- August 27, 2021 Lisbon-based music production platform Musiversal raises €1.36 million
- August 26, 2021 Copenhagen-based Leapwork snaps up €52.6 million for its no-code software test automation platform