Using the Equus technology solutions, we remove the risks associated with companies entering new markets. By providing the highest levels of compliance, we make sure the entire process is seamless and stress-free.
We operate a fixed monthly fee model that enables businesses of all sizes to benefit from our Global PEO services. To maintain these high standards, we integrate the award-winning, industry-leading technology into our ‘Global Expansion as a Service’ (GEaaS) offering.
A Global Professional Employer Organization or Global PEO is a company that provides international services to their clients and is contracted to undertake the employment responsibilities for their client’s workforce.
Through this arrangement, the PEO takes on responsibility for such tasks as Employer of Record, Legal, Compliance, HR, Payroll and Employee Benefits for the client’s workforce. We also offer complete entity setup and support whilst ensuring complete compliance.
Articles about Global Expansion:
- June 11, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 7-11)
- June 9, 2021 London-based Zapnito raises €3.8 million to help brands build customer participation
- June 7, 2021 Stockholm-based Heja, a social platform for youth sports, scores €3.4 million
- June 4, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 31 – June 4)
- June 2, 2021 Berlin-based TIER, a leading European e-scooter scaleup, lands €49 million for fleet expansion
- June 1, 2021 UK-based pet insurance scaleup Bought By Many nabs over €286 million to continue international expansion
- May 28, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 24-28)
- May 27, 2021 London-based Subly nabs €820K to scale up its online subtitling, transcription and translation platform
- May 26, 2021 The Yield Lab Europe announces €50 million fund for agrifood startups in Europe
- May 24, 2021 Prague-based Twisto acquired for €89 million by the Australian online payments platform Zip
- May 21, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 17-21)
- May 19, 2021 Austrian edtech startup GoStudent launching its digital tutoring service in Russia, Mexico and Canada
- May 18, 2021 Paris-based Back Market raises €276 million to grow its premium refurbished electronics marketplace
- May 14, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 10-14)
- May 12, 2021 German traveltech company Holidu raises €37 million to continue expansion
- May 12, 2021 Lithuanian unicorn Vinted raises €250 million on its mission to make second-hand fashion first choice
- May 11, 2021 Warsaw-based ProperGate raises €1 million to digitalise construction site logistics
- May 7, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (3-7 May 2021)