Using the Equus technology solutions, we remove the risks associated with companies entering new markets. By providing the highest levels of compliance, we make sure the entire process is seamless and stress-free.
We operate a fixed monthly fee model that enables businesses of all sizes to benefit from our Global PEO services. To maintain these high standards, we integrate the award-winning, industry-leading technology into our ‘Global Expansion as a Service’ (GEaaS) offering.
A Global Professional Employer Organization or Global PEO is a company that provides international services to their clients and is contracted to undertake the employment responsibilities for their client’s workforce.
Through this arrangement, the PEO takes on responsibility for such tasks as Employer of Record, Legal, Compliance, HR, Payroll and Employee Benefits for the client’s workforce. We also offer complete entity setup and support whilst ensuring complete compliance.
Articles about Global Expansion:
- November 29, 2022 Funding in Irish tech startups tops €1 billion in 2022
- November 29, 2022 Finnish startup Cactos raises €2.5 million to tackle the energy crisis with second-life Tesla batteries
- November 28, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- November 23, 2022 Benefit of a customisable HR tech stack for scaling companies | Interview with Giovanni Luperti, CEO, Humaans
- November 23, 2022 Malmö-based Occtoo lands €4.6 million to enable digital teams to create relevant customer experiences with speed
- November 21, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- November 17, 2022 Stockholm-based Dema.ai bags €4 million for its no-code tool to make e-commerce profitable
- November 16, 2022 Harnessing social networks to hire the social media generation: Adway scores €10 million
- November 14, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- November 14, 2022 Attract2Invest: The EIT Health Accelerator that’s taking a completely new approach (Sponsored)
- November 14, 2022 London-based BeZero Carbon secures €48 million to bring transparency to the growing carbon market
- November 10, 2022 Greener energy consumption is closer than ever as Oslo-based Enode raises €15 million
- November 9, 2022 Something & Nothing sips up €2.8 million to show that we can have it both ways when it comes to health and enjoyment
- November 7, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- November 7, 2022 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | October 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- November 3, 2022 Barcelona-based Lodgify lands €30 million as vacation rental market heats up
- November 2, 2022 Belgian platform Live the World snaps up local rival itinari to inspire more travellers to take the road less travelled
- November 2, 2022 Azowo raises €10 million to power the next generation of connected sustainable mobility