Be Our Guest
Our product is called ‘Be Our Guest’. It is a mobile digital platform for paperless weddings.
With ‘Be Our Guest’ couples download their own app. From the comfort of their mobile phones they can fully customise the content and select from hand-crafted themes based on real art work that we develop in-house.
They can then invite their guests sending digital ‘Save The Date’s to them by email. Guests get their own copy of ‘Be Our Guest’ specific to the wedding. Only invited guests can access the wedding.
Guests see a wedding countdown, view wedding venue and event details and can RSVP through their app. Couples are instantly updated and can easily manage their guests and RSVPs as well as getting lists of dietary needs.
Couples can share every moment on the wedding journey using our micro blog couples story and our ‘Be Our Guest Moments’.
With lots more to come, we have a year of development planned including innovative new features to really enhance the shared experience. Our new features will be rolled out on a weekly basis and automatically added to the couples and guests apps. This makes our product a living, breathing and evolving entity that will always have something new in store for you.
What makes us unique?
1. Many paperless weddings solution simply send an email to the guests and the couples must collect their responses. Our product is different because every guest guests their very own secure copy of ‘Be Our Guest’ and this facilitates communications all the way through the wedding journey.
2. We are artists as well as developers. I paint and sell my own fine art (acrylics, watercolours and oil pastels). As part of our process we develop our own art for exclusive use with ‘Be Our Guest’ and use the digital prints for backgrounds.
3. Our product is private and secure. There are quite a few free wedding websites out there and undoubtedly free mobile applications will come along. Their business model is often based on reselling customer details and pushing paid suppliers on couples. Their sites are often public too. In our market research this was something that was abhorrent to couples.
We set about changing this. We make our money from selling our product. We do not charge suppliers to be listed or linked with us. We do not share customer information and we password protect and securely store everything.
4. With new features rolled out weekly we are an ever evolving landscape which will change with you on the wedding journey.
Articles about Be Our Guest:
- January 21, 2020 London-based Stasher snaps up €2.25 million to expand its luggage storage solution to 10,000 cities
- January 15, 2020 10 French startups to watch out for in 2020
- January 2, 2020 EU-Startups Summit: The Future of Airbnb Management & Short-Term Rentals – a panel discussion with GuestReady, AirSorted and Homelike
- December 5, 2019 Nordic Startup Awards 2019 Regional Winners announced in Copenhagen
- November 26, 2019 Paris-based app Leavy.co raises €12.7 million, a record for travel tech seed rounds, to help pay millennials to travel
- November 21, 2019 10 Edinburgh-based startups to look out for in 2020
- November 7, 2019 Betterspace, the German startup digitising the hotel industry, secures €3 million to fuel international growth
- November 7, 2019 French startup Weezevent turns the World Darts Championship into a completely cashless event
- October 25, 2019 The food of tomorrow – the latest innovations from Europe’s foodtech sector
- September 26, 2019 Why and How to Build a Startup – Chapter 11: Money!
- September 19, 2019 Let’s talk about spend management. Not expenses.
- September 18, 2019 Why and How to Build a Startup – Chapter 10: Decisions!