Get It Made
Get It Made is a one-stop solution for bespoke manufacturing.
We combine our agile, highly trusted manufacturing partners with a refined level of personalised service, making sure your project is delivered on-time and with great quality.
We provide manufactured parts for both low and high volume projects, using a range of services, from CNC Machining, Injection Moulding, Custom Aluminium Extrusions, Metal Injection Moulding, Sheet Metal and so much more.
Articles about Get It Made:
- October 28, 2020 London-based ‘next gen’ market research startup Streetbees raises €34 million to advance deeptech to decode human behaviour
- October 27, 2020 London-based eco startup WILD grabs €2.2 million for its plastic-free, refillable & gender neutral deodorant
- October 27, 2020 Reinventing the way people interact with machinery – Interview with Inxpect founder Luca Salgarelli
- October 27, 2020 Coffee lover? Copenhagen-based Kaffe Bueno lands €1.1 million to unlock and upcycle coffee’s health potential
- October 26, 2020 London-based femtech Clementine nabs €1.1 million to improve the emotional wellbeing of millions of women
- October 26, 2020 “Transport will go electric and autonomous over the next 10 years”: Interview with Irish energytech serial entrepreneur Norman Crowley
- October 23, 2020 “Sustainability is an increasingly important criteria in the decision-making process by customers”: Interview with Tylko’s co-founder Benjamin Kuna
- October 22, 2020 China’s digital yuan is already here. Do we need a digital euro?
- October 22, 2020 Dutch fintech Silverflow nabs €2.6 million to launch its cloud-native card payments platform in early 2021
- October 21, 2020 “The vacation rental market is booming”: Interview with Johannes Siebers, co-founder of fast-growing traveltech Holidu
- October 19, 2020 British AI-video intelligence startup Pimloc raises €1.5 million to protect visual data
- October 15, 2020 This new startup is challenging the state of programmatic buying for mobile app developers (Sponsored)
- October 14, 2020 London-based martech Stotles raises €1.5 million to support the public sector
- October 13, 2020 “Everyone can become a city farmer”: Interview with iFarm’s co-founder and CEO Max Chizhov
- October 13, 2020 Meet the 20 European scaleups that made it into the finals of this year’s EIT Digital Challenge
- October 12, 2020 Stockholm-based NAG Studios raises around €860K to build the next generation of gaming culture
- October 7, 2020 Rockstart launches a €21 million fund to invest in European energy startups
- October 7, 2020 “There’s a shift from dealing with death ‘reactively’ to ‘preventatively’”: Interview with Closure’s co-founder Graciëlla van Vliet