The current process to hire a digital agency is long, uncertain, requires significant time and money investment on both sides
Today there isnt a way to review and compare agency offers and start new projects/relationships seamlessly. Buyers rely on limited personal networks or invest in long and expensive research. Sellers drain resources to capture low-quality leads and act desperately to close deals for cash-flow.
Fulfilli is a platform that supports buyers and sellers to save time and resources in making the right choice when looking for a short term and long term partner.
We help businesses with online needs/ambition to quickly, transparently and safely hire a reliable digital agency by providing them with a platform to compare and review agencies and their offers, connect and buy.
We help digital agencies to find new clients by providing a business development platform that allows focusing their offer on the right audience at the right time.
Articles about Fulfilli:
- March 2, 2021 Prague-based online grocery business Rohlik raises €190 million to launch in Germany and other European markets
- February 19, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 15-19, 2021)
- February 15, 2021 “Quite simply, Whereby is the easiest way to meet over video”: Interview with Whereby’s co-founder Ingrid Ødegaard
- February 11, 2021 10 promising Netherlands-based startup stars to watch in 2021
- February 10, 2021 10 European startups helping you find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift
- February 1, 2021 Could you handle being part of a startup’s founding team?
- January 25, 2021 Drone startup Wingcopter raises €18 million and announces serial production
- December 22, 2020 Non-violent communication: What is it, and how can my startup use it?
- July 29, 2020 Language exchange app Tandem raises €4.9 million in Series A funding
- July 21, 2020 London-based smol raises €8.8 million to extend home-delivery of its vegan, plastic-free washing detergent
- July 7, 2020 Latvia’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- June 10, 2020 10 inspiring book recommendations for innovating in the ‘new normal’
- March 9, 2020 Rest Less raises €2.6 million seed funding to help people over 50 find jobs, volunteer or change careers
- March 5, 2020 Lisbon-based Landing.Jobs raises €2 million to shake up tech job recruitment
- January 28, 2020 Barcelona-based mediQuo closes €2 million to launch its new PRO medical appointments app
- December 4, 2019 London-based Visionable, the healthcare video platform, expands in US and India, to connect practitioners globally
- October 30, 2019 London-based utility switching startup Switchd raises funding from the Nationwide Building Society
- October 22, 2019 Nanterre-based robotics logistics startup Scallog raises new funds to accelerate growth