The current process to hire a digital agency is long, uncertain, requires significant time and money investment on both sides
Today there isnt a way to review and compare agency offers and start new projects/relationships seamlessly. Buyers rely on limited personal networks or invest in long and expensive research. Sellers drain resources to capture low-quality leads and act desperately to close deals for cash-flow.
Fulfilli is a platform that supports buyers and sellers to save time and resources in making the right choice when looking for a short term and long term partner.
We help businesses with online needs/ambition to quickly, transparently and safely hire a reliable digital agency by providing them with a platform to compare and review agencies and their offers, connect and buy.
We help digital agencies to find new clients by providing a business development platform that allows focusing their offer on the right audience at the right time.
Articles about Fulfilli:
- July 29, 2020 Language exchange app Tandem raises €4.9 million in Series A funding
- July 21, 2020 London-based smol raises €8.8 million to extend home-delivery of its vegan, plastic-free washing detergent
- July 7, 2020 Latvia’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- June 10, 2020 10 inspiring book recommendations for innovating in the ‘new normal’
- March 9, 2020 Rest Less raises €2.6 million seed funding to help people over 50 find jobs, volunteer or change careers
- March 5, 2020 Lisbon-based Landing.Jobs raises €2 million to shake up tech job recruitment
- January 28, 2020 Barcelona-based mediQuo closes €2 million to launch its new PRO medical appointments app
- December 4, 2019 London-based Visionable, the healthcare video platform, expands in US and India, to connect practitioners globally
- October 30, 2019 London-based utility switching startup Switchd raises funding from the Nationwide Building Society
- October 22, 2019 Nanterre-based robotics logistics startup Scallog raises new funds to accelerate growth
- October 18, 2019 London-based martech startup Ogury expands into the Asia-Pacific region (APAC)
- October 11, 2019 Open banking: what’s in it for traditional banks and fintech startups? Part 2 of 2
- July 24, 2019 London and Cyprus-based LearnWorlds raises €1 million for its platform that allows anyone to launch their own online school
- May 8, 2019 Berlin-based talent acquisition platform HeyJobs announces $12 million Series A funding, 100 employees, and over 500 clients!
- December 18, 2018 AI chip maker Graphcore reaches unicorn status after raising €175 million from BMW, Microsoft
- November 22, 2018 Bringing fresh food to your doorstep: Interview with Marley Spoon CEO Fabian Siegel
- October 18, 2018 London-based money management app Emma launches cryptocurrency support
- July 31, 2018 8 European startups that set out to enable you to live a happier life