The current process to hire a digital agency is long, uncertain, requires significant time and money investment on both sides
Today there isnt a way to review and compare agency offers and start new projects/relationships seamlessly. Buyers rely on limited personal networks or invest in long and expensive research. Sellers drain resources to capture low-quality leads and act desperately to close deals for cash-flow.
Fulfilli is a platform that supports buyers and sellers to save time and resources in making the right choice when looking for a short term and long term partner.
We help businesses with online needs/ambition to quickly, transparently and safely hire a reliable digital agency by providing them with a platform to compare and review agencies and their offers, connect and buy.
We help digital agencies to find new clients by providing a business development platform that allows focusing their offer on the right audience at the right time.
Articles about Fulfilli:
- November 15, 2022 COMPUTEX 2023: Connecting tech innovators to shape a sustainable future (Sponsored)
- October 10, 2022 Inventing the future with scientific breakthroughs: Interview with Tess van Stekelenburg from Hummingbird Ventures
- October 10, 2022 10 Tips to avoiding burning out while growing your startup
- September 21, 2022 Swiss biotech startup Hedera Dx raises €14 million in its mission to improve cancer treatment options
- September 20, 2022 Paris-based Zenchef cooks up over €50 million to feed the demand for restaurant digitization
- July 7, 2022 London-based fintech startup Griffin banks €15 million for its self-service BaaS platform
- June 8, 2022 UK-based Ambl raises €1.52 million to combat last-minute cancellations with real-time reservations
- June 7, 2022 French startup CleverConnect merges with Talentry to lead talent acquisition in Europe
- May 2, 2022 New month, new job? 10 European startups helping you supercharge your career!
- March 24, 2022 Berlin-based HeyJobs nabs €35 million to help solve Europe’s labour shortage
- February 4, 2022 “Prioritise wellbeing and always look beyond the surface-level symptoms of a problem to find new solutions”: Interview with Dr Anas Nader, Co-Founder and CEO of Patchwork
- January 26, 2022 “The biggest opportunity lies where impact and profit have an equal importance to the company” : Interwiew with Agate Freimane, General Partner at Norrsken VC
- January 21, 2022 “As soon as I understood that my personal barrier as a female founder was confidence, I stopped getting in my own way” : Interview with Daisy Hill, Co-Founder & COO of Zzish
- November 16, 2021 Parisian MedTech startup Lifen raises €50 million to bring healthcare systems into the digital age
- November 4, 2021 Amsterdam-based Amberscript raises €8.65 million to make all audio and video accessible to everyone
- October 14, 2021 Dutch foodtech startup Orbisk secures €2.4 million in EU grant funding for its AI-based technology to fight food waste
- October 1, 2021 One third of people are ‘physically pained’ throwing away good food- yet, they do so almost daily: Interview with OLIO’s Co-Founder, Tessa Clarke
- July 16, 2021 These are the biggest mistakes startups make before reaching an MVP