The current process to hire a digital agency is long, uncertain, requires significant time and money investment on both sides
Today there isnt a way to review and compare agency offers and start new projects/relationships seamlessly. Buyers rely on limited personal networks or invest in long and expensive research. Sellers drain resources to capture low-quality leads and act desperately to close deals for cash-flow.
Fulfilli is a platform that supports buyers and sellers to save time and resources in making the right choice when looking for a short term and long term partner.
We help businesses with online needs/ambition to quickly, transparently and safely hire a reliable digital agency by providing them with a platform to compare and review agencies and their offers, connect and buy.
We help digital agencies to find new clients by providing a business development platform that allows focusing their offer on the right audience at the right time.
Articles about Fulfilli:
- October 14, 2021 Dutch foodtech startup Orbisk secures €2.4 million in EU grant funding for its AI-based technology to fight food waste
- October 1, 2021 One third of people are ‘physically pained’ throwing away good food- yet, they do so almost daily: Interview with OLIO’s Co-Founder, Tessa Clarke
- July 16, 2021 These are the biggest mistakes startups make before reaching an MVP
- July 5, 2021 Parenthood vs. Startup Life: Interviews with founders
- June 22, 2021 Vienna-based online tutoring scaleup GoStudent achieves unicorn status, with €205 million Series C investment
- June 17, 2021 Wellbeing startup onHand secures €1.6 million to make employees feel-good with volunteering app
- June 14, 2021 Swedish micro-mobility startup Vässla secures €9 million to launch a ‘Club’ rental platform
- May 21, 2021 “The ability to orchestrate spaces in which employees love to work in, is going to be crucial”: Interview with Locatee’s CEO & co-founder, Thomas Kessler
- April 1, 2021 Dutch e-mobility startup GO Sharing expands internationally to Vienna
- March 2, 2021 Prague-based online grocery business Rohlik raises €190 million to launch in Germany and other European markets
- February 19, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 15-19, 2021)
- February 15, 2021 “Quite simply, Whereby is the easiest way to meet over video”: Interview with Whereby’s co-founder Ingrid Ødegaard
- February 11, 2021 10 promising Netherlands-based startup stars to watch in 2021
- February 10, 2021 10 European startups helping you find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift
- February 1, 2021 Could you handle being part of a startup’s founding team?
- January 25, 2021 Drone startup Wingcopter raises €18 million and announces serial production
- December 22, 2020 Non-violent communication: What is it, and how can my startup use it?
- July 29, 2020 Language exchange app Tandem raises €4.9 million in Series A funding