Articles about Front AI:
- June 14, 2021 Bristol-based Immersive Labs raises €62 million to unlock cyber skills across large organizations
- June 14, 2021 Startup Dictionary: 20 common startup buzzwords briefly explained
- June 9, 2021 Save the date: PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Days on 20, 21, 27 and 28 October 2021! (Sponsored)
- June 1, 2021 Paris-based Malt raises €80 million to strengthen its freelance consulting marketplace
- May 21, 2021 Traveltech startup Omio announces partnership with KAYAK, a leading travel search engine
- May 20, 2021 Instabox, a locker delivery startup, enters the Netherlands with acquisition of Red je Pakketje
- May 19, 2021 UK-based StudentFinance nabs €4.5 million to democratise education and plug the skills gap
- May 14, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 10-14)
- May 14, 2021 Lisbon-based RealFevr nabs €2.2 million for its innovative Fantasy Sports marketplace
- May 12, 2021 Belgian startup MobieTrain raises €4 million for its mobile microlearning platform
- May 7, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (3-7 May 2021)
- May 5, 2021 France/US-based Snipfeed, social media monetisation tool, raises €4.2 million to build creators’ super-storefronts
- May 3, 2021 Meet Type Studio: The winner of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 19, 2021 “It feels like the right time for the global manufacturing industry to have its web moment”: Interview with Wikifactory’s co-founder Tom Salfield
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 14, 2021 Dublin-based Nory raises €1.6 million to bring AI and automation to restaurants around the world
- April 12, 2021 What would a breakup of Google mean for startups?
- April 12, 2021 London-based cloud communciations company Infobip acquires Croatia-based Shift