Founded in 2018, gaming startup Fracture Labs has been working on a multiplayer survival role playing game, called Decimated. In this reality, civilization has collapsed, and a cyborg police force wields control over the wastelands. Players can either play a cyborg cop or a human citizen, and experience both sides. The team landed €375K last year, so keep an eye out for this gaming studio.
Articles about Fracture Labs:
- September 6, 2021 20 Malta-based startups that are continuing to grow fast during 2021
- January 15, 2021 10 of the most promising Malta-based startups to watch in 2021
- October 2, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 74 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 28 – Oct. 2, 2020)
- November 28, 2019 London-based Iotic raises €7.5 million to drive growth of Digital Twin Technology
- November 21, 2019 Berlin-based Plantix raises €6.6 million in funding to further improve its agricultural app