Started by Brent Hoberman and Henry Lane Fox, Founders Factory has received investment from L’Oreal, easyJet, Guardian Media Group, Aviva, Holtzbrinck, CSC and Marks + Spencer and is partnered with Wunderman and Vodafone. Combined with our full-time team of 60 specialists we offer founders the best platform to launch or scale their startup.
Our incubator creates 15 new startups every year. We validate ideas, build founding teams, find first customers and invest directly in each startup.
Our accelerator invests in 40 startups every year. We invest cash, six months of bespoke support from our team and provide commercial opportunities with our investors.
To date, we have backed and built over 90 companies and will reach 200 over the next five years.
And finally, we are born out of the Founders Forum; the top network of entrepreneurs and business leaders, giving us unparalleled access to corporate partners, audiences, and access to capital.
Articles about Founders Factory:
- April 19, 2021 “It feels like the right time for the global manufacturing industry to have its web moment”: Interview with Wikifactory’s co-founder Tom Salfield
- April 15, 2021 “The only formula of success is Business = Life”: Interview with Ajax Systems’ CEO, Aleksandr Konotopskyi
- March 25, 2021 British startup PixelMax lands €2.3 million for its 3D immersive communication platform
- February 18, 2021 Event networking platform Grip lands €10.7 million to reach more virtual, hybrid and in-person events
- January 25, 2021 UK-based Glimpse Protocol secures €1.4 million to grow its privacy-preserving ad platform
- January 8, 2021 London-based Peptone nabs €2 million to help big pharma develop life-saving proteins
- December 17, 2020 Berlin-based actio lands €8.5 million to help users pick up new habits
- November 16, 2020 EIT Digital Challenge awards the 5 best European digital deep tech scaleups of 2020
- November 4, 2020 UK femtech MPowder closes €550K seed round to support women experiencing menopause
- October 29, 2020 “Get your game out and on the market as fast as possible!”: Interview with Kolibri Games co-founder Janosch Sadowski
- October 20, 2020 British-Israeli startup CRUX raises €1.1 million to battle ‘information overload’ with its knowledge quantification platform
- August 31, 2020 How will the startups from the South of Italy recover from the pandemic?
- August 24, 2020 UK-based Caper gets backing from LEGO for its interactive outdoor family adventures
- August 17, 2020 London-based Hammock raises €1.1 million to help landlords understand their property’s financial health
- August 5, 2020 Spotlight on N. Macedonia: 10% income tax, high business ease and in the heart of the Balkans
- May 19, 2020 arculus raises €16 million for its world-first manufacturing solution
- May 4, 2020 Oxwash’s space-age laundry service gets €1.6 million from Twitter’s founder and TrueSight Ventures
- April 20, 2020 Blueprint nabs €1.1 million for its Whatsapp and SMS e-commerce platform