Started by Brent Hoberman and Henry Lane Fox, Founders Factory has received investment from L’Oreal, easyJet, Guardian Media Group, Aviva, Holtzbrinck, CSC and Marks + Spencer and is partnered with Wunderman and Vodafone. Combined with our full-time team of 60 specialists we offer founders the best platform to launch or scale their startup.
Our incubator creates 15 new startups every year. We validate ideas, build founding teams, find first customers and invest directly in each startup.
Our accelerator invests in 40 startups every year. We invest cash, six months of bespoke support from our team and provide commercial opportunities with our investors.
To date, we have backed and built over 90 companies and will reach 200 over the next five years.
And finally, we are born out of the Founders Forum; the top network of entrepreneurs and business leaders, giving us unparalleled access to corporate partners, audiences, and access to capital.
Articles about Founders Factory:
- August 9, 2022 Berlin-based Green Generation Fund has raised €100 million to fuel food tech and green tech innovation
- June 13, 2022 Sky and Founders Factory partner up to raise a new Planet Fund worth over €116 million
- May 18, 2022 UK-based Kaizan raises €1.1 million to advance AI for client success teams
- April 22, 2022 Oslo-based Dr.Dropin picks up €19 million for digi-physical medical service that’s democratising private healthcare
- March 15, 2022 Language-learning platform Chatterbox raises €1.7 million to expand services for refugees and marginalised groups
- February 28, 2022 London-based solartech pioneer Solivus raises €2.8 million to supercharge UK’s net-zero journey
- February 25, 2022 Polish startup Omnipack completes seed round at €7.5 million to build reliable and scalable European fulfilment network
- February 21, 2022 Female-led due-diligence platform Umazi raises over €880k and looks to expand
- December 28, 2021 The plant-based revolution: 10 European vegan meat alternative brands to check out
- December 10, 2021 Milan-based StartupGym raises €1.5 million to build European impact startups
- October 8, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 4-8)
- October 4, 2021 Swiss startup Galventa closes €696K seed round for an innovative nutraceutical supplement that helps you to wake up better in the morning
- September 8, 2021 10 early-stage Berlin-based startups to have your eye on 2021 and beyond
- June 18, 2021 London-based SearchSmartly aims to redefine the home search experience with €1.46 million in fresh funding
- April 19, 2021 “It feels like the right time for the global manufacturing industry to have its web moment”: Interview with Wikifactory’s co-founder Tom Salfield
- April 15, 2021 “The only formula of success is Business = Life”: Interview with Ajax Systems’ CEO, Aleksandr Konotopskyi
- March 25, 2021 British startup PixelMax lands €2.3 million for its 3D immersive communication platform
- February 18, 2021 Event networking platform Grip lands €10.7 million to reach more virtual, hybrid and in-person events