FORMATION is the collaboration app for teams in large work environments.
It‘s an Interactive Map where you coordinate your team, share information, and manage tasks and meetings. FORMATION works for all your in- and outdoor work environments - without additional hardware installations.
Please visit our website for more information.
Articles about FORMATION:
- November 25, 2022 New funding for Searchland: The UK-based startup searching for the solution to the housing crisis
- November 24, 2022 Influence the future of energy with Startupbootcamp’s Renewable Energy & Net Zero Accelerator Programme 2023: Apply Now! (Sponsored)
- November 23, 2022 Scale fast and sustainably with Startupbootcamp’s Inclusive Fintech & DeFi Accelerator Programme (Sponsored)
- November 22, 2022 VC funds, corporate partners and startup perks await startups in the CEE Startup Challenge by Vestbee (Sponsored)
- November 21, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- November 21, 2022 London-based Surfboard raises fresh funds to make team planning more collaborative and human-centric
- November 18, 2022 Digitizing the global supply chain | Interview with Christina Rebel, Co-founder, Wikifactory
- November 18, 2022 Women in Agrifood Summit: Future-proofing Europe’s food supply. Register to join today! (Sponsored)
- November 17, 2022 Improving rental relationships – Danish startup Proper secures €3 million to continue its European expansion
- November 16, 2022 Accelerating global decarbonization | Interview with Rachel Delacour, CEO and Co-Founder of Sweep
- November 16, 2022 Berlin-based JUCR secures fresh funding to fuel the EV revolution with its electric charging solution
- November 15, 2022 COMPUTEX 2023: Connecting tech innovators to shape a sustainable future (Sponsored)
- November 15, 2022 Madrid-based ifeel raises €10 million to support employee mental health and wellbeing
- November 14, 2022 Tech to the Rescue reaches over 100 Ukrainian organisations to support digital transformation
- November 14, 2022 London-based BeZero Carbon secures €48 million to bring transparency to the growing carbon market
- November 11, 2022 “The value is in our community” | Interview with Fernando Dellepiane, Co-Founder of Vermut
- November 10, 2022 Unleashing period power for good with communication and community | Insights from Alice Pelton – Founder of The Lowdown
- November 10, 2022 10 super promising Sicilian startups to watch over the next year!