FORMATION is the collaboration app for teams in large work environments.
It‘s an Interactive Map where you coordinate your team, share information, and manage tasks and meetings. FORMATION works for all your in- and outdoor work environments – without additional hardware installations.
Please visit our website for more information.
Articles about FORMATION:
- April 19, 2021 James Burrows, CEO & co-founder of Rentals United, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 19, 2021 “It feels like the right time for the global manufacturing industry to have its web moment”: Interview with Wikifactory’s co-founder Tom Salfield
- April 15, 2021 Apply to Blockstart! New funding opportunity for blockchain startups and end-user SMEs (Sponsored)
- April 15, 2021 London-based Cado Security nabs €8.3 million for its cloud-native digital forensics platform
- April 15, 2021 “The only formula of success is Business = Life”: Interview with Ajax Systems’ CEO, Aleksandr Konotopskyi
- April 12, 2021 British legaltech startup Thirdfort lands €1.7 million for its anti-money laundering & KYC app
- April 12, 2021 Berlin-based GRID esports lands €8.3 million to continue US expansion
- April 9, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (5-9 April 2021)
- April 9, 2021 5 European VC firms focusing on SaaS startups that you should know
- April 9, 2021 UK-based B2B manufacturing platform Geomiq raises €3.3 million
- April 9, 2021 Rotterdam-based Shypple lands €7.1 million to grow its digital freight forwarding market
- April 7, 2021 Why you’ll love the networking options at the EU-Startups Summit online!
- April 7, 2021 German startup BRYTER lands €55.6 million for its no-code decision automation platform
- March 31, 2021 10 promising Cyprus-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- March 31, 2021 Join TJF – Tech Jobs Fair: One of the largest virtual recruiting & branding events! (Sponsored)
- March 31, 2021 DeepTech scaleups: Apply now to the EIT Digital Challenge 2021!
- March 30, 2021 Men’s health startup Manual lands €25.5 million expand internationally
- March 26, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (22-26 March, 2021)