FORMATION is the collaboration app for teams in large work environments.
It‘s an Interactive Map where you coordinate your team, share information, and manage tasks and meetings. FORMATION works for all your in- and outdoor work environments – without additional hardware installations.
Please visit our website for more information.
Articles about FORMATION:
- September 28, 2021 Paris-based Witco launches its smart building app also in the UK – with €12 million in Series A funding
- September 24, 2021 Fundraising Etiquette: A Guide for Founders – Part 3, Investor Conversations and Closing
- September 22, 2021 “Our goal is to showcase what femtech can accomplish and that it is worth investing in”: Interview with Flo’s (the period tracker app) CEO and co-founder, Dmitry Gurski
- September 22, 2021 Fundraising Etiquette: A Guide for Founders – Part 1, Preparation
- September 21, 2021 Open Call from IntellIoT boosts European deeptech startups and SMEs with up to €150K (Sponsored)
- September 21, 2021 “We do not think femtech is niche”: Interview with Pollie’s co-founders Jane Sagui and Sabrina Mason
- September 17, 2021 Heidelberg-based paretos raises €3.5 million to further improve its AI-powered platform for business forecasts
- September 13, 2021 Lisbon-based healthtech startup UpHill raises €4.5 million to guide clinical decisions and improve healthcare quality
- September 10, 2021 10 Barcelona-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- September 10, 2021 Snyk, a developer security platform, nabs a €447 million Series F investment
- September 10, 2021 London-based Flo snaps up €42.2 million for its period and cycle tracking app
- September 7, 2021 10 skyrocketing London-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- September 6, 2021 London-based OLIO nabs €36.2 million to take a bite out of food waste
- September 3, 2021 Paris-based fintech startup Mooncard raises €20 million to automate employee expenses and expense accounts
- September 3, 2021 ‘Purpose banking’ for startups: How to incorporate your values into your finances?
- September 2, 2021 Why European startups should go multilingual as soon as possible (Sponsored)
- September 2, 2021 10 early-stage Madrid-based startups catching our attention in 2021
- September 1, 2021 Amsterdam-based VanMoof raises €108 million to make its high-tech e-bikes the new standard in cities worldwide