FORMATION is a productivity tool for frontline workers. Through the app workers can interact with all important aspects of their workplace – people, places and things.
The main interface of the app is an interactive map of their workplace. On this interactive map workers can find their colleagues and work materials, manage tasks, add location references and interact with machines as well as smart objects.
FORMATION brings all important aspects of their daily work to the smartphone, optimizes plant utilization, improves teamwork and increases productivity, efficiency and safety.
Articles about FORMATION:
- January 15, 2021 Calling all SaaS companies! Join this free webinar on 3rd Feb 2021 (Sponsored)
- January 15, 2021 6 warning signs that your startup might fail soon
- January 15, 2021 10 of the most promising Malta-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 14, 2021 “The desire for a secure messenger environment is only likely to keep growing”: Interview with Wire’s CEO, Morten Brøgger
- January 14, 2021 Berlin-based Bird Eats Bug raises €1.5 million to help teams report and fix bugs faster
- January 13, 2021 10 French startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- January 12, 2021 Rome-based Fitprime nabs €2.5 million to expand its online workout and gym platform
- January 12, 2021 Bucharest-based DRUID snaps up €2 million to expand its conversational tech internationally
- January 8, 2021 Marseille-based Volta Medical raises €23 million to treat cardiac arrhythmias
- January 8, 2021 How to hire the best talent for your startup on a tight budget
- January 7, 2021 French startup Pennylane raises €15 million to help businesses regain full control of their finances
- January 7, 2021 A beginner’s guide to Google Analytics for startups
- January 6, 2021 Hootsuite acquires digital customer engagement platform, Sparkcentral
- January 5, 2021 EU-Startups Podcast / Episode 12: European startup accelerators pitching on air
- December 30, 2020 Danish startup Cellugy nabs €2.38 million to make eco-friendly packaging from surplus sugars
- December 30, 2020 10 online tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this January
- December 29, 2020 Latvian startup Design Scan raised €800K to make buying furniture online more accessible and convenient
- December 23, 2020 Belgian wealthtech startup InvestSuite secures €3 million in additional funding to accelerate its international expansion