FORMATION is a productivity tool for frontline workers. Through the app workers can interact with all important aspects of their workplace – people, places and things.
The main interface of the app is an interactive map of their workplace. On this interactive map workers can find their colleagues and work materials, manage tasks, add location references and interact with machines as well as smart objects.
FORMATION brings all important aspects of their daily work to the smartphone, optimizes plant utilization, improves teamwork and increases productivity, efficiency and safety.
Articles about FORMATION:
- September 17, 2021 Heidelberg-based paretos raises €3.5 million to further improve its AI-powered platform for business forecasts
- September 13, 2021 Lisbon-based healthtech startup UpHill raises €4.5 million to guide clinical decisions and improve healthcare quality
- September 10, 2021 10 Barcelona-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- September 10, 2021 Snyk, a developer security platform, nabs a €447 million Series F investment
- September 10, 2021 London-based Flo snaps up €42.2 million for its period and cycle tracking app
- September 7, 2021 10 skyrocketing London-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- September 6, 2021 London-based OLIO nabs €36.2 million to take a bite out of food waste
- September 3, 2021 Paris-based fintech startup Mooncard raises €20 million to automate employee expenses and expense accounts
- September 3, 2021 ‘Purpose banking’ for startups: How to incorporate your values into your finances?
- September 2, 2021 Why European startups should go multilingual as soon as possible (Sponsored)
- September 2, 2021 10 early-stage Madrid-based startups catching our attention in 2021
- September 1, 2021 Amsterdam-based VanMoof raises €108 million to make its high-tech e-bikes the new standard in cities worldwide
- August 31, 2021 10 promising Munich-based startups to watch in 2021
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 30, 2021 “There is a need for inner-city spaces where businesses and customers can interact with each other”: Interview with Storebox’s CCO, Ferdinand Dietrich
- August 26, 2021 10 Hamburg-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 26, 2021 Copenhagen-based Leapwork snaps up €52.6 million for its no-code software test automation platform
- August 25, 2021 EU-Startups CLUB: 25 exclusive benefits and software deals for our members