At Forecast, we believe your every day should be filled with less ad-hoc and administrative work. That freedom creates more room to focus on evolving, improving and empowering your people to think innovatively. Whether it is designing, structuring, acting or simply steering the company in the right direction, Forecast has your back.
Increase agility with a platform that embraces a radically new approach of continuous improvement and learning by leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI). Instead of spending time collecting data, we think you should be spending time acting from data. That will enable you to move from the old world projects first to a new world of clients first, which in turn will help you deliver better results.
Using Forecast companies are now planning projects with 94% accuracy!
Articles about Forecast:
- October 8, 2021 AWS AI Challenge: Vestbee and Amazon Web Services support AI startups from EMEA (Sponsored)
- September 17, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 13-17)
- September 17, 2021 Heidelberg-based paretos raises €3.5 million to further improve its AI-powered platform for business forecasts
- September 10, 2021 10 Barcelona-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- September 6, 2021 What to do when you hit bumps in the road
- August 30, 2021 10 Paris-based startups to have your eye on in 2021 and beyond
- August 25, 2021 10 of the most promising Dublin-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 20, 2021 10 promising Cologne-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 18, 2021 10 Helsinki-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 16, 2021 10 super promising Vienna-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- August 4, 2021 10 The Hague startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- August 3, 2021 London-based wholesale marketplace Creoate nabs €4.2 million to support independent retailers
- July 22, 2021 When to seek funding – and more importantly, when to stay clear
- July 13, 2021 10 great accounting tools for startups
- July 13, 2021 3 reasons why edtech is booming right now
- July 5, 2021 London-based StepEx lands €1.2 million to expand its “next-generation” student finance
- July 2, 2021 Paris-based Umiami, creator of new ‘textured’ plant-based meat, nabs €2.3 million
- June 24, 2021 Are you looking to raise a seed round? Then apply for Techcelerator’s ‘1M Investment Readiness Program’! (Sponsored)