At Forecast, we believe your every day should be filled with less ad-hoc and administrative work. That freedom creates more room to focus on evolving, improving and empowering your people to think innovatively. Whether it is designing, structuring, acting or simply steering the company in the right direction, Forecast has your back.
Increase agility with a platform that embraces a radically new approach of continuous improvement and learning by leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI). Instead of spending time collecting data, we think you should be spending time acting from data. That will enable you to move from the old world projects first to a new world of clients first, which in turn will help you deliver better results.
Using Forecast companies are now planning projects with 94% accuracy!
Articles about Forecast:
- June 4, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 31 – June 4)
- May 31, 2021 Salamanca-based Beonprice lands €2 million to help hotels to make revenue forecasts
- May 21, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 17-21)
- May 20, 2021 UK-based Cervest secures €24.6 million to launch new AI-powered Climate Intelligence platform
- May 19, 2021 Belgium-based hospitality scaleup Apicbase raises €4 million to expand its food and beverage management platform
- May 12, 2021 Lithuanian unicorn Vinted raises €250 million on its mission to make second-hand fashion first choice
- May 6, 2021 Irish machine learning startup Peroptyx raises €1.7 million to power expansion
- April 15, 2021 London-based Cado Security nabs €8.3 million for its cloud-native digital forensics platform
- April 12, 2021 British legaltech startup Thirdfort lands €1.7 million for its anti-money laundering & KYC app
- April 9, 2021 5 European VC firms focusing on SaaS startups that you should know
- April 2, 2021 Top 3 common misconceptions about blockchain
- March 9, 2021 “It always starts with the founder, their story, how they see the world”: Interview with investor Julia Hawkins, General Partner at LocalGlobe & Latitude
- March 2, 2021 Paris-based sustainable fashion company Vestiaire Collective achieves unicorn status with a new €178 million round
- January 29, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 66 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 25-29, 2021)
- January 28, 2021 Helsinki-based CHAOS raises €1.5 million to help real estate investors sustainably invest in cities
- January 21, 2021 10 rising star startups from Slovakia to watch in 2021
- January 15, 2021 6 warning signs that your startup might fail soon
- January 14, 2021 “The desire for a secure messenger environment is only likely to keep growing”: Interview with Wire’s CEO, Morten Brøgger