At Forecast, we believe your every day should be filled with less ad-hoc and administrative work. That freedom creates more room to focus on evolving, improving and empowering your people to think innovatively. Whether it is designing, structuring, acting or simply steering the company in the right direction, Forecast has your back.
Increase agility with a platform that embraces a radically new approach of continuous improvement and learning by leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI). Instead of spending time collecting data, we think you should be spending time acting from data. That will enable you to move from the old world projects first to a new world of clients first, which in turn will help you deliver better results.
Using Forecast companies are now planning projects with 94% accuracy!
Articles about Forecast:
- March 2, 2021 Paris-based sustainable fashion company Vestiaire Collective achieves unicorn status with a new €178 million round
- January 29, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 66 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 25-29, 2021)
- January 28, 2021 Helsinki-based CHAOS raises €1.5 million to help real estate investors sustainably invest in cities
- January 21, 2021 10 rising star startups from Slovakia to watch in 2021
- January 15, 2021 6 warning signs that your startup might fail soon
- January 14, 2021 “The desire for a secure messenger environment is only likely to keep growing”: Interview with Wire’s CEO, Morten Brøgger
- January 13, 2021 10 French startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- January 12, 2021 Bucharest-based DRUID snaps up €2 million to expand its conversational tech internationally
- January 11, 2021 Munich-based Ryte lands €6.5 million to grow its website quality management software across Europe
- January 8, 2021 Marseille-based Volta Medical raises €23 million to treat cardiac arrhythmias
- December 22, 2020 UK startup Kuula raises over €500K to propel the launch of its online fitness and wellness player
- December 16, 2020 “I ask myself, am I empowering people to make decisions effectively?”: Interview with Rika Christanto, co-founder and COO of Ontruck
- December 15, 2020 Hamburg-based Taxdoo raises €17 million to bring automated compliance to European e-commerce
- December 11, 2020 Central European Startup Awards 2020 Regional Winners announced
- December 8, 2020 UK startup Sunlight lands €4.9 million to make high-performance cloud a reality
- December 3, 2020 Paris-based Pigment raises €24.1 million to reboot the spreadsheet
- November 9, 2020 Top startup sectors likely to shape the post COVID-19 era
- October 29, 2020 Berlin-based traveltech GetYourGuide lands €114 million to prepare for the global tourism bounceback