At Forecast, we believe your every day should be filled with less ad-hoc and administrative work. That freedom creates more room to focus on evolving, improving and empowering your people to think innovatively. Whether it is designing, structuring, acting or simply steering the company in the right direction, Forecast has your back.
Increase agility with a platform that embraces a radically new approach of continuous improvement and learning by leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI). Instead of spending time collecting data, we think you should be spending time acting from data. That will enable you to move from the old world projects first to a new world of clients first, which in turn will help you deliver better results.
Using Forecast companies are now planning projects with 94% accuracy!
Articles about Forecast:
- November 9, 2020 Top startup sectors likely to shape the post COVID-19 era
- October 29, 2020 Berlin-based traveltech GetYourGuide lands €114 million to prepare for the global tourism bounceback
- October 27, 2020 Reinventing the way people interact with machinery – Interview with Inxpect founder Luca Salgarelli
- October 6, 2020 The future of agtech: wearables for cows, vertical farming & AI
- October 5, 2020 Polish-US startup Airly raises €1.7 million for global air quality platform
- September 29, 2020 Lille-based Exotec raises €77.1 million to support the international expansion of its warehouse robotics solutions
- September 23, 2020 Warsaw-based Versabox nabs €2.5 million to expand its logistics robots internationally
- August 26, 2020 Belgian startup Ampacimon raises €4 million for its power grid monitoring tech
- August 14, 2020 7 ways to educate new hires about employee equity compensation (Sponsored)
- August 11, 2020 Tips on how to land funding during the pandemic, from Europe’s VCs
- August 3, 2020 8 top tips for a successful pitch deck (despite coronavirus)
- July 15, 2020 Oxford- and Porto-based iLoF secures €870K to create an AI-powered digital library of disease biomarkers and help find Alzheimer’s cure
- July 15, 2020 Berlin-based Layer raises €5 million to build an innovative productivity platform for spreadsheets
- June 25, 2020 Bordeaux-based api.video raises €4.8 million to help companies use video on websites
- June 24, 2020 Porto-based Replai nabs €1.2 million to help esports companies build enthusiastic fans
- June 4, 2020 Dublin-based TripAdmit raises €300K to renew Irish tourism industry
- June 2, 2020 London-based Temporall nabs more than €1 million for its performance insights platform
- May 5, 2020 “Our core focus has always been the needs of our consumers”: Interview with Instabox’s CEO Alexis Priftis