Articles about Folk:
- September 23, 2022 10 startups improving our relationships, friendships and social connections
- August 4, 2022 Healthtech startup Cera Care secures over €310 million to empower better at-home care
- June 8, 2022 “Our workplaces are still designed around men’s needs, in a way they aren’t for women.” Interview with Anna Franziska Hunger
- May 2, 2022 New month, new job? 10 European startups helping you supercharge your career!
- March 21, 2022 Healx Co-Founder and CEO Tim Guilliams will speak at the EU-Startups Summit in Barcelona on May 12-13!
- March 21, 2022 Danish summerhouse platform Landfolk picks up big funding boost to get city dwellers out of town
- March 17, 2022 Popsink Co-Founder and CEO Benjamin Djidi will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- February 7, 2022 Tiendeo Founder Maria Martín Villaró will speak at our EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona
- January 19, 2022 Proptech platform Homesearch brings home €6 million to transform real estate prospecting
- December 13, 2021 See you at the EU-Startups Summit 2022 – on May 12-13 in beautiful Barcelona!
- December 3, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 29-Dec. 3)
- September 17, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 13-17)
- September 15, 2021 Paris-based SaaS startup folk raises €2.8 million to reinvent and replace CRMs
- June 4, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 31 – June 4)
- May 17, 2021 10 European dating startups to find your partner after lockdown
- February 17, 2021 10 promising Ireland-based startups to watch in 2021
- August 28, 2020 British urban mobility startup Beryl gets approval for e-scooter trials in Norwich, UK
- January 17, 2020 Utrecht-based Leap secures €7.39 million to expand its energy marketplace