Foli enables data scientists to showcase their portfolio of work, connect with the community and grow their careers.
Foli Portfolio Builder: Capture and communicate your projects, research and experiences in one place.
Foli Career Development:
Find opportunities to get hands-on experience working on freelance data science projects.
Find tailored training and development opportunities and access our network of coaches who can help propel your data & AI career.
Foli Community: Connect with members of the community, build a following and be inspired by cutting edge applications of data and AI.
Articles about Foli:
- November 28, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- November 28, 2022 London-based Toucan snapped up by PayaCharity to enhance the digitisation of donations
- November 22, 2022 Climate tech topping the European investment agenda
- November 21, 2022 London-based Surfboard raises fresh funds to make team planning more collaborative and human-centric
- November 21, 2022 Sympower fuels up to €25 million in Series B funding to build a more innovative renewable energy system across Europe
- November 16, 2022 Accelerating global decarbonization | Interview with Rachel Delacour, CEO and Co-Founder of Sweep
- November 16, 2022 Supercharging Web3 Marketing Strategy with Olga Grinina, Head of Marketing at Gnosis
- November 16, 2022 VSquared Ventures unveils new €165 million fund for early-stage deeptech
- November 14, 2022 The future of meat is going to be exceptionally tasty: Interview with CTO and co-founder of Meatable, Daan Luining
- November 8, 2022 Meet NeoKe: The winner of the FutureTravel Summit 2022 Pitch Competition!
- November 7, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- November 7, 2022 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | October 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- November 7, 2022 Carbon Re raises new funding to harness AI to decarbonise the most energy-intensive industries
- November 4, 2022 Managing market volatility: The VC perspective
- November 3, 2022 Women-led startups perform better. Swiss-based Privilège Ventures has now launched a fund specifically to support them
- November 3, 2022 LetsBuild: The startup building a digital future for construction picks up €6.3 million
- October 31, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- October 28, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct 24-28)