Flow Your Money
We want you to be in control of your finances. We believe in the power of dividing your money into different buckets, this helps you to get an instant overview of how you stand each month. Think of a groceries bucket, a bucket for car maintenance and a bucket to set aside your taxes as a freelancer.
Buckets are fun, but refilling buckets by hand: not so much. That’s where Flow comes in. Flow lets you set up how you want to divide your money automatically, based on events like: your salary coming in.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a programmer or Excel-ninja to use Flow. The Flow app is full of interesting ready-made examples you can turn on with just one tap. Ranging from super useful (set your freelance tax aside based on an invoice) to simply motivating you to start saving (the One Cent Challenge).
Flow is currently in working with bunq, a Dutch bank that supports multiple IBAN buckets. The Flow app will be released later this year, in the mean time you can sign up for early access in our Beta test program at http://flowyour.money
Articles about Flow Your Money:
- August 31, 2021 10 promising Munich-based startups to watch in 2021
- July 21, 2021 “It’s important to maintain the soul of the company”: Interview with BUX’s CEO, Yorick Naeff
- July 13, 2021 10 great accounting tools for startups
- July 12, 2021 Danish startup HelloFlow raises €1.3 million for its no-code KYC and client onboarding solution
- July 2, 2021 “Leave your ego aside, roll up your sleeves and surround yourself with people that are passionate and capable”: Interview with Hristo Borisov, CEO/Co-Founder, Payhawk
- June 29, 2021 5 ways to test your ideas when launching a new product or service
- June 25, 2021 5 most common finance pitfalls to avoid for early-stage startups
- June 22, 2021 10 great tools to boost the productivity of your startup team in 2021
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 14, 2021 Startup Dictionary: 20 common startup buzzwords briefly explained
- June 2, 2021 Crazy Rich Podcasters: How to monetize your startup’s podcast
- April 7, 2021 How to approach the best investors for your startup ‘online’
- March 1, 2021 “AI music isn’t here in place of traditional music – it’s here to enhance and complement it”: Interview with Loudly’s CEO, Rory Kenny
- February 17, 2021 “One of the main challenges still facing cryptocurrency is its adoption”: Interview with Luno’s co-founder and CEO, Marcus Swanepoel
- February 8, 2021 10 promising Estonian startups kicking ass in 2021
- February 4, 2021 “Guest Experience Management is the new way of working for restaurants”: Interview with Superb’s founder, Zaedo Musa
- February 3, 2021 10 promising Sweden-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 27, 2021 10 Danish startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond