Flow Your Money
We want you to be in control of your finances. We believe in the power of dividing your money into different buckets, this helps you to get an instant overview of how you stand each month. Think of a groceries bucket, a bucket for car maintenance and a bucket to set aside your taxes as a freelancer.
Buckets are fun, but refilling buckets by hand: not so much. That’s where Flow comes in. Flow lets you set up how you want to divide your money automatically, based on events like: your salary coming in.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a programmer or Excel-ninja to use Flow. The Flow app is full of interesting ready-made examples you can turn on with just one tap. Ranging from super useful (set your freelance tax aside based on an invoice) to simply motivating you to start saving (the One Cent Challenge).
Flow is currently in working with bunq, a Dutch bank that supports multiple IBAN buckets. The Flow app will be released later this year, in the mean time you can sign up for early access in our Beta test program at http://flowyour.money
Articles about Flow Your Money:
- April 7, 2021 How to approach the best investors for your startup ‘online’
- March 1, 2021 “AI music isn’t here in place of traditional music – it’s here to enhance and complement it”: Interview with Loudly’s CEO, Rory Kenny
- February 17, 2021 “One of the main challenges still facing cryptocurrency is its adoption”: Interview with Luno’s co-founder and CEO, Marcus Swanepoel
- February 8, 2021 10 promising Estonian startups kicking ass in 2021
- February 4, 2021 “Guest Experience Management is the new way of working for restaurants”: Interview with Superb’s founder, Zaedo Musa
- February 3, 2021 10 promising Sweden-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 27, 2021 10 Danish startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- January 20, 2021 Barcelona-based Landbot secures €6.5 million Series A for its no-code chatbot builder
- January 8, 2021 How to hire the best talent for your startup on a tight budget
- November 30, 2020 How good payment solutions can help your business grow (Sponsored)
- November 20, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 76 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 16-20, 2020)
- November 11, 2020 “HR wasn’t the sexiest tech sector… meaning it has great potential”: Interview with Payflow’s co-founders, Benoit Menardo and Avinash Sukhwani
- November 2, 2020 How to make difficult decisions as a startup founder and CEO?
- October 9, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 69 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 5-9, 2020)
- September 30, 2020 “Bitcoin will be a must-have asset in every investor’s portfolio in 2025”: Interview with Bitpanda’s CEO & co-founder Eric Demuth
- September 14, 2020 Struggling? Here are 5 innovative ways to cut costs in your startup
- August 10, 2020 Interview with Web Summit’s CEO and co-founder Paddy Cosgrave, and Head of Startups Sean Curtin
- August 3, 2020 8 top tips for a successful pitch deck (despite coronavirus)