Flow Your Money
We want you to be in control of your finances. We believe in the power of dividing your money into different buckets, this helps you to get an instant overview of how you stand each month. Think of a groceries bucket, a bucket for car maintenance and a bucket to set aside your taxes as a freelancer.
Buckets are fun, but refilling buckets by hand: not so much. That’s where Flow comes in. Flow lets you set up how you want to divide your money automatically, based on events like: your salary coming in.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a programmer or Excel-ninja to use Flow. The Flow app is full of interesting ready-made examples you can turn on with just one tap. Ranging from super useful (set your freelance tax aside based on an invoice) to simply motivating you to start saving (the One Cent Challenge).
Flow is currently in working with bunq, a Dutch bank that supports multiple IBAN buckets. The Flow app will be released later this year, in the mean time you can sign up for early access in our Beta test program at http://flowyour.money
Articles about Flow Your Money:
- November 30, 2020 How good payment solutions can help your business grow (Sponsored)
- November 20, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 76 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 16-20, 2020)
- November 11, 2020 “HR wasn’t the sexiest tech sector… meaning it has great potential”: Interview with Payflow’s co-founders, Benoit Menardo and Avinash Sukhwani
- November 2, 2020 How to make difficult decisions as a startup founder and CEO?
- October 9, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 69 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 5-9, 2020)
- September 30, 2020 “Bitcoin will be a must-have asset in every investor’s portfolio in 2025”: Interview with Bitpanda’s CEO & co-founder Eric Demuth
- September 14, 2020 Struggling? Here are 5 innovative ways to cut costs in your startup
- August 10, 2020 Interview with Web Summit’s CEO and co-founder Paddy Cosgrave, and Head of Startups Sean Curtin
- August 3, 2020 8 top tips for a successful pitch deck (despite coronavirus)
- July 15, 2020 300% growth in Q1 of this year – Interview with Devan Hughes, founder and CEO of the grocery delivery platform Buymie
- July 8, 2020 “It is important for those who seek social change to turn an eye toward funding entrepreneurship”: Interview with Impact X’s co-founder Paula Groves
- June 15, 2020 How to build and maintain a remote team without losing your head
- April 16, 2020 5 tips on surviving the crisis, from Europe’s startups
- April 14, 2020 8 inspiring Netflix series for your quarantine watch list
- April 3, 2020 “These days are proof of the potential of digital construction”: Interview with Capmo’s CEO, Florian
- March 13, 2020 10 tips for productive homeworking
- March 5, 2020 “To tackle the investment diversity gap, we have to put weight behind it”: Interview with Borski Fund’s partner, Simone (Women’s Day special)
- March 4, 2020 “Look up funds that are targeting you as founders”: Interview with founder of Unconventional Ventures, Thea (Women’s Day special)