Flow Your Money
We want you to be in control of your finances. We believe in the power of dividing your money into different buckets, this helps you to get an instant overview of how you stand each month. Think of a groceries bucket, a bucket for car maintenance and a bucket to set aside your taxes as a freelancer.
Buckets are fun, but refilling buckets by hand: not so much. That’s where Flow comes in. Flow lets you set up how you want to divide your money automatically, based on events like: your salary coming in.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a programmer or Excel-ninja to use Flow. The Flow app is full of interesting ready-made examples you can turn on with just one tap. Ranging from super useful (set your freelance tax aside based on an invoice) to simply motivating you to start saving (the One Cent Challenge).
Flow is currently in working with bunq, a Dutch bank that supports multiple IBAN buckets. The Flow app will be released later this year, in the mean time you can sign up for early access in our Beta test program at http://flowyour.money
Articles about Flow Your Money:
- August 10, 2022 Why your startup needs a powerful, modern CRM solution (Sponsored)
- July 29, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 25-29)
- July 29, 2022 “Only the players with the best tech and a unique proposition survive in the end”: Interview with Hokodo
- May 10, 2022 Scaling sales in your B2B startup? The ultimate guide (Sponsored)
- May 4, 2022 Meet the 60+ companies exhibiting at our upcoming EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- April 22, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (April 18-22)
- April 11, 2022 Meet the 15 finalists of our big Pitch Competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- March 4, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: The 158 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb 28-March 4)
- February 22, 2022 10 skyrocketing Lithuania-based startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- February 17, 2022 10 super promising Romanian startups to watch in 2022
- January 28, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan. 24-28)
- January 5, 2022 2022 startup predictions: insights from European investors
- December 20, 2021 “Looking back, it was very important to make mistakes”: Interview with KoRo founder and CEO Constantinos Calios
- December 17, 2021 Our 2021 Christmas gift guide: 10 European startups with sustainable gift choices
- November 12, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 8-12)
- September 29, 2021 “Transparency is absolutely key for helping your team and your business grow” – Interview with Pleo’s co-founder and CEO Jeppe Rindom
- September 23, 2021 “Do I really need external funding and is my company really a VC case?”: Interview with Uwe Horstmann, Co-Founder and General Partner of Project A Ventures
- August 31, 2021 10 promising Munich-based startups to watch in 2021