The first rental marketplace that enables gear owners (gyms, private owners, shops and retailers) to rent out their surplus, obsolete or idle equipment, thus generate an extra revenue.
Fitness Hire allows individuals to rent gear.
It makes it easier to access less expensive, safer and more diverse fitness and sport experiences whilst safely browse a community where members rate each other and build trust.
In a post-pandemic world, Fitness Hire will feature the possibility to book a slot and workout at nearby private home gyms; it will allow to book an individual session with nearby personal trainers or instructors or attend online sessions.
Articles about Fitness Hire:
- April 19, 2021 London-based MunchFit, fitness food startup, raises €1.3 million via Crowdcube campaign
- February 12, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 81+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (8-12 Feb, 2021)
- December 22, 2020 UK startup Kuula raises over €500K to propel the launch of its online fitness and wellness player
- April 8, 2020 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- October 8, 2019 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- August 15, 2019 Amsterdam’s Peak Capital launches new €66 million fund to invest in 20 fast-growing European marketplace, platform and SaaS companies
- September 14, 2017 Europe’s 10 most successful crowdfunding campaigns
- June 10, 2016 Jobs of the week: Join BorderGuru, Ginmon, Paranoid Internet or 3dTrust
- October 9, 2015 World’s fastest growing period and fertility app Clue raises $7 million in new funding
- August 20, 2015 Finnish online yoga service Yoogaia goes global with $3M investment