Fintonic is the ideal app for organizing your accounts and saving money. More than 700,000 people are already using the app.
Fintonic allows you to have all your bank accounts, insurances and credit cards organised in only one space. With the app, you will be able to know how much you spend in clothes, sports, restaurants… And what is more, with Fintonic you can easily save money you can spend later to give yourself a treat.
An app that complements perfectly with the one from your bank, since it is always by your side by warning you about what others do not tell you: commissions, duplicated charges, insurances’ deadlines… Since we are not a bank, we are very clear with our users. Our only interest is that you win. Only in 2018:
– 15 millions of euros were saved to our users on returned commissions
– 84,298 alerts for overdrawn accounts were sent on time to our users
– An average of 200€ were saved person in insurance contracts through the app
With Fintonic you can choose the products (loans, insurances…) which fit you the most between more than 50 entities.
Articles about Fintonic:
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- November 18, 2020 Spotlight on 20 kickass female founders in Spain
- March 27, 2020 Tink, the Stockholm-based open banking startup, acquires Eurobits