Evo Pack Production
A study has been carried out on clients, suppliers, products, prices.
The company will start the activity after the realization of the investment project: “Printing activities – EVO PACK PRODUCTION SRL”.
The company proposes to create a typography with products diversified, serving the local market and also national or even international market.
The company’s products are addressed to companies, government units (mayors, local councils) using typical, non-stylized, personalized advertisements, which do not have their own typography, the other printers from Prahova county and neighboring counties which are not equipped with high-performance finishing machines.
The future is for me to win a top position and to maintain it, to grow the company, to diversify the offer of products and services, to preserve the quality of the environment and, above all, to respect the values in which I believe.
“Keeping and Recognizing EVO PACK PRODUCTION S.R.L. as one of the main players on the printing market in Prahova County “represents the global vision of the company, these being realized through quality, dynamism and innovation.
Management of the investments made, their transformation into profit, by maintaining the latest technological level, applying the principles of organizational efficiency and promoting a personnel recruitment and loyalty policy, based on professionalism, competence and originality criteria, meeting the requirements of the market, a market very dynamic in continual change.
Long-term general objectives:
– the company is recognized on the market as a unit that is distinguished by quality and seriousness,
– production of quality and diversified printed materials using state-of-the-art equipment,
– Increasing production costs,
– Getting profit and recovering the investment in as short a time
Articles about Evo Pack Production:
- February 9, 2021 10 promising Poland-based startup stars to watch in 2021
- January 25, 2021 Drone startup Wingcopter raises €18 million and announces serial production
- December 16, 2020 Berlin-based AUCTA lands €510K to revolutionize knowledge transfer in industries with 3D visualizations
- December 10, 2020 10 cool Christmas gifts made for you by European startups
- November 20, 2020 Astanor Ventures launches Europe’s largest impact fund at €274.6 million to back agri-food and ocean tech startups
- November 13, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 9-13, 2020)
- October 23, 2020 “Sustainability is an increasingly important criteria in the decision-making process by customers”: Interview with Tylko’s co-founder Benjamin Kuna
- August 18, 2020 Would you eat this? Why now is the time for insect farming startups
- November 18, 2019 Innovation and Acceleration for a strong digital Europe – Interview Chahab Nastar, CIO at EIT Digital
- October 29, 2019 London-based Webiny closes €312k seed round to build an open-source serverless CMS for developers
- September 6, 2019 10 video game startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- September 3, 2019 Growing up: Inside Infarm’s plans to feed the world
- August 20, 2019 We know about foodtech, what about drinktech? 10 startups producing novel beverages
- August 9, 2019 10 Munich-based startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- February 6, 2019 10 Finnish startups to look out for in 2019
- November 19, 2018 The 10 biggest consumer trends for startups to look out for in the future
- September 17, 2018 10 European video game startups to watch in 2018 and beyond
- April 13, 2018 Delft-based Inkless raises €1 million to conquer the market with a revolutionary printing technology