Evo Pack Production
A study has been carried out on clients, suppliers, products, prices.
The company will start the activity after the realization of the investment project: "Printing activities - EVO PACK PRODUCTION SRL".
The company proposes to create a typography with products diversified, serving the local market and also national or even international market.
The company's products are addressed to companies, government units (mayors, local councils) using typical, non-stylized, personalized advertisements, which do not have their own typography, the other printers from Prahova county and neighboring counties which are not equipped with high-performance finishing machines.
The future is for me to win a top position and to maintain it, to grow the company, to diversify the offer of products and services, to preserve the quality of the environment and, above all, to respect the values in which I believe.
"Keeping and Recognizing EVO PACK PRODUCTION S.R.L. as one of the main players on the printing market in Prahova County "represents the global vision of the company, these being realized through quality, dynamism and innovation.
Management of the investments made, their transformation into profit, by maintaining the latest technological level, applying the principles of organizational efficiency and promoting a personnel recruitment and loyalty policy, based on professionalism, competence and originality criteria, meeting the requirements of the market, a market very dynamic in continual change.
Long-term general objectives:
- the company is recognized on the market as a unit that is distinguished by quality and seriousness,
- production of quality and diversified printed materials using state-of-the-art equipment,
- Increasing production costs,
- Getting profit and recovering the investment in as short a time
Articles about Evo Pack Production:
- November 29, 2022 BoostUp! Bridge 2022 Final Event: Register TODAY for this FREE event! (Sponsored)
- November 15, 2022 10 European startups shaping the future of food with tech
- November 11, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 7-11)
- November 7, 2022 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | October 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- October 28, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct 24-28)
- October 25, 2022 Barcelona-based Heura bites into €20 million as more athletes back the food tech’s good rebel movement
- October 17, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- October 14, 2022 German startup cylib closes €3.6 million for its fresh approach to battery recycling
- October 3, 2022 Greentech Report: Milestones, Funding and Important Updates in September 2022
- September 9, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept 5-9)
- August 9, 2022 Berlin-based Green Generation Fund has raised €100 million to fuel food tech and green tech innovation
- May 30, 2022 Swedish startup STILRIDE gears up to bring its green origami manufacturing tech to industry
- March 18, 2022 “Dare to dream big.” Interview with Enpal Founder, Mario Kohle
- February 25, 2022 Startups and Sustainability: trends and insights as told by European investors
- January 11, 2022 10 up-and-coming Austrian startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- December 3, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 29-Dec. 3)
- November 26, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 22-26)
- August 16, 2021 10 super promising Vienna-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond