Ethical Sales is on a mission to transform hundreds of purpose-driven businesses across the world with our supportive yet highly strategic approach to sales success.
Our practical, accessible sales support services are designed for purpose-driven businesses that need help to grow. We operate as a virtual team and work with inspirational businesses all over the world.
Our clients are purpose-driven business owners who carefully balance profits with their responsibilities to people and the planet. Their innovative products or services disrupt existing markets and do things differently.
They are often led by passionate entrepreneurs, filled with fantastic ideas and are very driven. However, not growing their business fast enough or having a robust sales plan keeps them awake at night.
To address these challenges, our sales services are designed to be practical, accessible and ‘hands-on’ when needed.
Operating as a virtual, highly-skilled team, we keep overheads low so we can offer the best value to our clients, wherever they are in the world.
We are proud to work exclusively with purpose-driven businesses who balance profits with people and planet. Our decades of experience in ethical business practices plus an impressive knowledge of the global natural, organic and green market sectors sets us apart from the standard ‘B2B Sales Agencies’ or ‘Online Ad Agencies’ that exist in the market today.
We are pending BCorp certification. We review all our business practices to ensure they comply with the highest ethical standards. Our website is run on green energy and we bank with the most ethical co-operative on the High Street. As a lean virtual business, we do not own property or lease office space. Later this year we will launch our Ethical Sales Pro-Bono scheme where we will support start-ups from diverse backgrounds to grow their sales
Articles about Ethical Sales:
- June 9, 2021 Berlin-based blockchain startup peaq lands €2.5 million to transform IoT into EoT – the Economy of Things
- May 6, 2021 Dutch wholesale marketplace Orderchamp raises €16.6 million to expand further across Europe
- September 13, 2019 10 European startups serving the vegan community
- August 12, 2019 Berlin-based search engine Ecosia rejects Google’s invitation to an anti-competitive auction and calls other search engines to join
- April 23, 2019 Amsterdam-based Project Cece is bringing ethical fashion to e-commerce with new funding from ASIF Ventures
- January 30, 2019 Ride industry waves, but cut through the hype: Interview with Gospel Technology founder and CEO Ian Smith