To remain competitive, or even relevant, small and medium sized businesses must adapt to the way the market wants to conduct business. Today, nearly 90% of B2B buyers use the internet to research opportunities and find reliable partners to sell or buy products or services.
They use various methods to attract and find new opportunities such as SEO, advertising on social media, searching online for days. All of these methods, could work, but they are too time-consuming, and don’t guarantee the desired outcome.
There must be a better solution that offers it for free and solves the problem faster.
This is where Enterprise League comes in.
Enterprise League is a free B2B platform with one goal in mind - to give the same opportunity to small and medium businesses finding new leads and growth opportunities. Through our platform, every company with a profile will get free local and international exposure, and ease and accelerate their search process up from months and weeks to only hours and minutes.
So what does Enterprise League beta actually solve?
1) Lower the barrier of entry to a market.
There are thousands of companies operating extremely well in their market (this can be a specific location or a product), but they are afraid to expand to a different market because of the insecurities it brings.
Finding the right partners when entering the market in a new country can be incredibly challenging, and despite how good your products or services are, you will struggle if you fail to make the right partnerships.
2) Find new suppliers.
Most established companies already have partnerships with their suppliers. But things in business change and in order to grow you need to add new products or scale on the current ones. The current supplier might not always be able to meet these demands. On another hand, some companies would definitely benefit from decreasing their costs, so finding a cheaper supplier would be a viable option for them.
3) Get new leads and diversify your client base
There are a lot of ways to generate leads for companies who sell directly to end users. But the situation is slightly different between companies as it’s impossible to target a company working in a specific sector with most types of ads. Ideally companies would search for the products & services they need, and can let the other firms know what they’re looking for.
4) Share Knowledge and Collaborate with other companies who are not your competitors
A company in the UK could be going through exactly the same problems that a company in Australia in the same sector overcame just a few weeks ago. If the two companies aren’t competitors, they can both have amazing benefits from sharing experience and knowledge!
Articles about Enterprise League:
- January 11, 2023 UK-based Peppy picks up over €41 million for its platform giving gender-based healthcare as an employee benefit
- November 23, 2022 Benefit of a customisable HR tech stack for scaling companies | Interview with Giovanni Luperti, CEO, Humaans
- November 18, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 14-18)
- November 8, 2022 10 European startups engaging employees for more connected teams
- October 10, 2022 10 Tips to avoiding burning out while growing your startup
- September 2, 2022 Galway’s Ronspot picks up €1.1 million for its workplace management platform
- August 3, 2022 Cornerstone VC announces a €23.9 million fund to back diverse teams in the UK
- July 4, 2022 Munich-based Seatti scores €3 million to optimize approaches to hybrid work
- July 1, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 27 – July 1)
- March 11, 2022 “Find your passion”- Interview with Personio Co-Founder and CPO Roman Schumacher
- March 7, 2022 “I favour founders who are obsessed with building products that users will love”: Interview with Itxaso del Palacio, Partner at Notion Capital
- February 7, 2022 “Believe in what you’re building”: Interview with Clare Jones, CCO of what3words
- February 7, 2022 London-based Actable AI raises over €1 million to supercharge spreadsheets with AI
- October 19, 2021 Interview with Agua NEA, the first 100% plastic- and BPA-free Mineral Water brand in Spain (Sponsored)
- September 23, 2021 “Do I really need external funding and is my company really a VC case?”: Interview with Uwe Horstmann, Co-Founder and General Partner of Project A Ventures
- August 25, 2021 Jungle Creations, social media publishing scaleup, sells majority stake to VC Livingbridge, for €36.2 million
- August 17, 2021 German startup Seatti.co raises €500K to help teams manage hybrid offices
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!