Enterprise Bot provides cost-effective, AI-powered automation solutions to transform customer interaction for global enterprises. Their novel digital interaction tools like chatbots, email bots, and voice bots offer instant, multi-channel support to the customer in their language so that they don’t have to put up with the inconvenience of staying on call for minutes or listen to robotic voices by pressing unhelpful IVR numbers.
Articles about Enterprise Bot:
- May 6, 2021 Irish machine learning startup Peroptyx raises €1.7 million to power expansion
- May 3, 2021 Meet Type Studio: The winner of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 14, 2021 Berlin-based Wire closes €17.4 million Series B funding to continue expansion of its secure collaboration platform
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 9, 2021 5 European VC firms focusing on SaaS startups that you should know
- April 7, 2021 German startup BRYTER lands €55.6 million for its no-code decision automation platform
- April 1, 2021 Delivery scaleup Glovo raises €450 million Series F funding to continue expansion in 20 markets
- March 31, 2021 10 promising Cyprus-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- March 24, 2021 “The Strategy sets out to make Spain an Entrepreneurial Nation by 2030”: Interview with the High Commissioner for Spain’s Entrepreneurial Nation, Francisco Polo
- March 16, 2021 Swiss startup ‘farmer connect’ lands €7.5 million to make agriculture supply chains sustainable
- March 1, 2021 PwC acquires almost 50% stake in Berlin-based data anonymization startup Statice
- March 1, 2021 10 startups every creative should get to know in 2021
- February 26, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 22-26, 2021)
- February 24, 2021 10 promising Croatian startups to watch in 2021
- February 19, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 15-19, 2021)
- February 11, 2021 The Future Hamburg Award 2021 calls on startups for the city of the future (Sponsored)
- February 10, 2021 10 promising Norwegian startups to keep an eye on in 2021
- February 4, 2021 Austrian startup Storyblok raises €7 million Series A to fund its expansion to Germany and Ireland