Building a business is a challenge — particularly when faced with a global pandemic. We are an online community of open-minded early-stage entrepreneurs from all over Europe who are willing to share their journey and truly help one another.
We come together in our Slack server and online networking sessions. Whether it's finding funding, improving your sales funnel, or optimizing your conversion rates; in our weekly Q&A sessions, you can learn from expert entrepreneurs. In addition, members get access to mentors, startup deals, mastermind groups, and more. All to help you grow — as a business and as a person.
Articles about Enter Network:
- September 23, 2022 All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 19-23)
- September 23, 2022 10 startups improving our relationships, friendships and social connections
- September 22, 2022 Impact Shakers makes first investments in purpose-driven ventures led by underrepresented founders
- September 21, 2022 Does Europe’s entrepreneurial ecosystem have an inclusivity problem?
- September 20, 2022 Agrifood biotech startups, apply now to the biotope incubator! (Sponsored)
- September 19, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked last week (Sept 12-16)
- September 19, 2022 Birdhouse Aging and Longevity Accelerator Program: Supporting innovation in agetech. Apply now! (Sponsored)
- September 15, 2022 Meet the 10 finalists of this year’s FutureTravel Summit Pitch Competition!
- September 13, 2022 Battle of the Startup Cities: Madrid vs Barcelona
- September 13, 2022 EIT Digital Challenge 2022: Support to Scale
- September 9, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept 5-9)
- September 9, 2022 Sustainability, mentoring and the future of greentech: An interview with We Do Solar’s Karolina Attspodina
- September 8, 2022 Arnhem-based Enliven raises €1 million to build a more compassionate society through XR empathy-training
- September 7, 2022 Barcelona-based GoodNews raises €11 million to scale its socio-cultural coffee movement
- September 6, 2022 Ready-to-go media relations strategies for startups to boost success
- September 5, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked last week
- September 2, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Aug 29 – Sept 2)
- September 2, 2022 Galway’s Ronspot picks up €1.1 million for its workplace management platform