Building a business is a challenge — particularly when faced with a global pandemic. We are an online community of open-minded early-stage entrepreneurs from all over Europe who are willing to share their journey and truly help one another.
We come together in our Slack server and online networking sessions. Whether it’s finding funding, improving your sales funnel, or optimizing your conversion rates; in our weekly Q&A sessions, you can learn from expert entrepreneurs. In addition, members get access to mentors, startup deals, mastermind groups, and more. All to help you grow — as a business and as a person.
Articles about Enter Network:
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 10, 2021 Meet the promising international high-impact startups that won the 2021 Future Hamburg Award! (Sponsored)
- June 9, 2021 Berlin-based blockchain startup peaq lands €2.5 million to transform IoT into EoT – the Economy of Things
- June 8, 2021 Hamburg-based Resourcify raises €3 million to expand its waste-management platform
- June 3, 2021 Zurich-based Riskwolf lands €685K to turbocharge its insurtech platform
- May 28, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 24-28)
- May 27, 2021 How to know if your startup idea is worth pursuing
- May 20, 2021 Instabox, a locker delivery startup, enters the Netherlands with acquisition of Red je Pakketje
- May 19, 2021 Belgium-based hospitality scaleup Apicbase raises €4 million to expand its food and beverage management platform
- May 10, 2021 “Startups are key to the twin digital and green transition”: Interview with Helen Kopman, Deputy Head of Unit for Digital Innovation & Blockchain, European Commission
- May 6, 2021 Irish machine learning startup Peroptyx raises €1.7 million to power expansion
- May 5, 2021 Traveltech startup Fly Now Pay Later grabs €11.5 million to grow in UK, Germany and launch in US
- May 3, 2021 Meet Type Studio: The winner of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- May 3, 2021 Top budget-friendly European cities for digital nomad founders
- April 28, 2021 “Demand for more authentic online experiences will continue to grow”: Interview with Yubo’s co-founder & CEO, Sacha Lazimi
- April 22, 2021 Ready to learn? Check out these educational talks at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 20, 2021 Boom! Here comes the agenda for the EU-Startups Summit (28-30 April)
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!