Ecosia is the search engine that plants trees with its ad revenue. Close to 7 million users have helped plant 85 million trees all over the world. Those trees help restore landscapes, nourish communities, protect wildlife and neutralize CO2. Join the world’s biggest tree-planting movement!
Articles about Ecosia:
- August 9, 2021 5 things that need to change before there can be a Google or Facebook in Europe
- July 26, 2021 EU-Startups Podcast / Episode 17: Interview with Ecosia founder Christian Kroll
- January 28, 2021 Ecosia and Brave partner to offer most private and ethical search/browser combination
- October 27, 2020 If your goal is to become rich, you shouldn’t start a startup. Here is why!
- September 1, 2020 5 European Google competitors to watch
- July 9, 2020 Europe’s green search engine Ecosia reaches milestone of 100 million trees planted
- March 19, 2020 10 promising European forestry tech startups to watch in 2020
- March 12, 2020 Google adds Ecosia as default option on Chrome, so users can plant trees with their searches
- February 5, 2020 “If you see a problem, try and solve it”: Interview with Ecosia’s CEO, Christian
- August 12, 2019 Berlin-based search engine Ecosia rejects Google’s invitation to an anti-competitive auction and calls other search engines to join
- April 5, 2019 Startup Jobs of the Week: Join SlidePresenter, EU-Startups, Ecosia, or Neuraum Ventures
- October 11, 2018 More than just a PR stunt: Tree-planting search engine Ecosia offers to buy Germany’s Hambach Forest to save it from destruction
- June 16, 2015 See you at the EU-Startups Conference 2015 in Berlin