Drops was founded in 2015 by Daniel Farkas and Mark Szulyovszky, language obsessives who were sick and tired of the old way language was learned and believed in finding a better solution. With the mission to enrich your life through language, Drops is the language app of choice for learners of all ages and all levels.
Drops is proudly boot-strapped and has grown organically through word of mouth.
Articles about Drops:
- February 3, 2021 Paris-based Supli raises €2 million to support the recovery of the catering market
- June 22, 2020 Cannatech: 10 of the most promising European cannabis tech startups
- June 19, 2020 Dreaming of travel? 10 European language learning apps to keep you occupied
- June 11, 2020 “Business travel is on the rise – we’ve just experienced a delay”: Interview with TravelPerk’s co-founder and CEO Avi Meir
- April 9, 2020 Japal.it raises €300K to deliver brands to Italians in quarantine
- March 9, 2020 10 promising Poland-based startups to watch in 2020
- February 10, 2020 10 European EdTech startups changing the face of education in 2020
- February 6, 2020 Google’s Best App 2018, Drops, launches ‘Droplets’ to teach kids and teens foreign languages
- January 27, 2020 10 Hungary-based startups to watch out for in 2020
- August 20, 2019 Black Mirror: 10 technologies we never want to see in real life
- August 7, 2019 Why and How to Build a Startup – Chapter 4: Pitch!
- May 15, 2019 Romanian startup SWAZM raises €500k for its decentralized storage solution for dApps
- January 8, 2019 Swiss startup Oculis raises €13.8 million for its eye drops to treat ophthalmic diseases
- January 30, 2017 Idea management platform Idea Drop raises €1.17 million funding from 34 investors
- January 25, 2017 Hotter than your favorite Pizza: 10 Italian startups to watch in 2017