Transform your inbox into organized task lists. Sort your emails between pipeline stages (To Do, Doing & Complete) with simple drag ‘n drop, and mark as complete.
Change the way you manage your emails, right inside your Gmail inbox.
Articles about Drag:
- September 24, 2020 Copenhagen-based Layerise lands €1.1 million to grow its product onboarding tool
- September 15, 2020 Stockholm-based scaleup Klarna lands €547 million to invest in its “smoooth” shopping experience
- June 29, 2020 Paris-based SheeldMarket raises €1 million to facilitate crypto-currency trading in large volumes
- June 24, 2020 Spotlight on 10 kickass female founders from Serbia
- June 4, 2020 Cybersecurity in COVID-19 times: Join the PwC Cybersecurity Day 2020 (Sponsored)
- April 29, 2020 AppGyver raises €2 million for its drag-and-drop app creation tools
- December 11, 2019 Dublin-based cybersecurity startup Tines snaps up €9.9 million Series A, just weeks after raising €3.6 million
- December 10, 2019 London-based Cyclr, a SaaS company, secures €590K to expand its embedded integration platform
- November 28, 2019 Paris-based Toucan Toco raises €12 million from Balderton Capital to bring data storytelling to a global audience
- October 14, 2019 London-based Hiro Capital launches a €100 million fund for UK and EU gaming and esports startups
- October 11, 2019 Copenhagen-based co-living startup LifeX raises €7.5 million to help young professionals relocate to new cities
- October 7, 2019 London-based ParkingPerx raises €364k for parking app to save high streets
- September 26, 2019 Why and How to Build a Startup – Chapter 11: Money!
- September 11, 2019 10 Stuttgart-based startups to watch in 2019 and beyond
- July 18, 2019 The startup grind: why starting a business is stressful and can even be depressing
- July 9, 2019 10 Berlin-based startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond