CV HOST is a generator of recruitment documents for job seekers.
The application is currently targeted at users of all European countries. In the next phase, we plan to launch servers in North America (USA, Canada) and in Australia.
The application offers 3 basic services for its users:
- Resume and Cover Letter Generator
- On-line publication of the generated CV (Business Card) in .cvhost.eu subdomain
- Passive job search based on the data entered in the CV
All services in the basic version are free, but with some limitations.
Resume and Cover Letter Generator
A tool to create Resume with a live preview.
Standardized modules simplify the process of document creation.
The system formats the content itself based on the selected CV template.
- download in PDF format
- copying the content to a document in a different language
- automatic translation into selected language using the Google Translate API
After preparing your CV in one or several languages, the user has the opportunity to publish each of them in the subdomain of his choice
The business card presents all data included in the CV, excluding personal data.
The interested employer or client may ask the user for contact details from the level of the business card.
Passive job search
The user can determine if his profile is available to employers seeking employees.
If so, his CV without personal data will be displayed in the search engine for employers.
If the CV will meet their expectations, they can ask the indicated user for contact details and invite for the interview.
Articles about CV HOST:
- November 7, 2022 Ecologi Wants to Make Climate Action Easy for Everyone | Interview with Co Founder and CEO Elliot Coad
- September 20, 2022 10 super exciting early-stage Vienna-based startups to watch!
- August 1, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked this week
- May 4, 2022 Meet the 60+ companies exhibiting at our upcoming EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- May 2, 2022 New month, new job? 10 European startups helping you supercharge your career!
- March 8, 2022 TOP 100: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- January 25, 2022 Finnish Web3 startup Kleoverse locks in over €1 million to revolutionize talent discovery in the online-native world
- January 13, 2022 10 exceptionally promising Dutch startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- October 6, 2021 Database released with information on thousands of EU funded innovations (Sponsored)
- April 23, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (19-23 April 2021)
- February 3, 2021 5 tips for nailing your first startup internship
- April 10, 2020 North Macedonia: Skopje’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- March 10, 2020 EU-Startups Summit: The future of HR – a panel discussion with Jobbio, Zenjob and Jobbatical
- March 14, 2019 10 Luxembourgish startups to look out for in 2019
- September 17, 2018 10 European video game startups to watch in 2018 and beyond
- September 17, 2018 The 10 best coworking spaces in Bratislava
- July 26, 2017 Overview: 10 of the best co-working spaces in Rome
- March 14, 2017 infoShare: Join CEE’s leading tech event in Gdansk on May 17-19 (Sponsored)