Crypto APIs has 3 main products:
1. Blockchain APIs (Blockchain as a service): Real time and historical data from top Blockchain protocols.
2. Crypto Market Data APIs: Real time and historical data from top Crypto Exchanges.
3. Trading APIs: A universal interface which allow users to manage their orders in the different exchanges.
We were awarded Tech Crunch’s top pick for disrupt under the Blockchain category in 2019. https://techcrunch.com/2019/08/15/meet-the-tc-top-picks-for-disrupt-sf-2019/
Articles about Crypto APIs:
- February 10, 2021 10 promising Norwegian startups to keep an eye on in 2021
- September 6, 2019 10 video game startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- September 2, 2019 10 fintech startups to watch out for in 2019 and beyond
- May 30, 2019 London-based fintech Yapily raises €4.8 million for its single API to connect businesses with banks
- February 8, 2019 10 Belgian startups to watch out for in 2019
- August 22, 2018 10 Swiss startups to watch in 2018 and beyond
- October 9, 2017 5 Berlin-based blockchain startups to watch in 2017 and beyond
- November 22, 2016 AI-driven investment and blockchain startup Euklid secures seed funding at a company valuation of €10 million