CoWork Hub was founded in 2016 by Alex Molokwu (Director). CoWork Hub is a working space where all the professionals from different background and industry gather at the same place to share their knowledge and experience.
CoWork Hub provides facilities such as quality office space, hot desks, meeting rooms, Gym, Kitchen and conference room. They also organize events which enables CoWork members to meet other innovative individuals, create productivity for their business.
Articles about CoWork Hub:
- August 24, 2021 10 of the hottest Tallinn-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- July 29, 2021 10 super promising Riga-based startups to watch in 2021
- May 3, 2021 Meet Type Studio: The winner of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- May 3, 2021 Top budget-friendly European cities for digital nomad founders
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- February 11, 2021 The Future Hamburg Award 2021 calls on startups for the city of the future (Sponsored)
- February 9, 2021 10 promising Poland-based startup stars to watch in 2021
- January 22, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 18-22, 2021)
- January 5, 2021 10 reasons why you should join a startup in 2021
- December 11, 2020 Central European Startup Awards 2020 Regional Winners announced
- November 27, 2020 The Nordic Startup Awards 2020 Regional Winners have been announced!
- November 9, 2020 Top startup sectors likely to shape the post COVID-19 era
- August 4, 2020 Madrid or Barcelona: which startup ecosystem would you choose?
- July 7, 2020 Latvia’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- June 12, 2020 You’re tired of working from home? Here are 100+ of Europe’s coolest co-working spaces
- June 10, 2020 10 inspiring book recommendations for innovating in the ‘new normal’
- June 8, 2020 What will the new normal look like? European startups and VCs gave us their opinion