By using a chatbot, your clients won’t have to browse or have endless (and tedious) conversations with customer service representatives. Chatbots quickly become the best personal shopper, problem solver, and friend your clients have never met.
In marketing, for example, chatbots can guide customers to the information they’re looking for, inspire them or help them choose the right products, or enhance employee productivity by automating necessary processes.
There are two types of chatbots that can simulate human conversations and the type you go with really depends on your needs and on what problem you’re trying to solve:
Script-based chatbots are simple and rule-based, meaning they respond to specific commands and follow a predefined script and flow. They’re only as smart as you make them. So don’t go asking it the wrong thing…. Script-based chatbots are often used in customer service, as shopping assistants or for simple things like weather forecasts.
AI-powered chatbots have an artificial brain function that uses machine learning and draws on context, meaning your clients don’t have to be specific when asking questions. Best of all, they learn over time – like Siri, they’re designed to be “human,” they can find you things based on your history of likes and dislikes and your searches over time.
We focus on configuring a chatbot that users will keep coming back to and that will continue to provide value for your users time after time.
Articles about Core Corners:
- July 12, 2021 “It is in our nature to be pioneers. We are not wired to wait around for a return to normality”: Interview with BOOM’s CEO Federico Mattia Dolci
- May 24, 2021 “Technology should not separate us, but bring us back together” Interview with Totem’s CEO and co-founder, Rafaël de Lavergne
- May 4, 2021 Rockstart, accelerator and VC, closes its AgriFood fund at €22 million
- April 20, 2021 Icebreaker.vc raises additional €120 million to continue supporting founders
- January 28, 2021 Prague-based Superface lands €1.2 million to shake up the API integration market
- December 1, 2020 “We need brilliant early years education if we want the next generation of children to thrive”: Interview with tiney’s CEO and founder, Brett Wigdortz
- September 11, 2020 5 great ways to motivate your employees beyond their salary
- June 3, 2020 10 things startups can teach large corporates
- April 26, 2019 Cluj’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- September 14, 2018 10 European IoT startups to watch in 2018 and beyond