We are a private company involved in winning over employees for our customers while using unique recruitment processes.
At Competence Solutions we have a wide range of recruitment tools at our disposal, thanks to which we are able to deliver the right candidates for specific positions in the shortest time possible.
Our services concentrate on a wide range of direct search. Thanks to our experience and familiarity of the fields in which we are active we are able to reach people who meet the requirements of our clients.
We focus on recruitment tailored to our clients needs - that is why we do it best.
A number of factors define the success of an organization in current economy. However, those are people who are the most important asset to a company. That is why Competence Solutions pay so much attention to qualifications, skills, work satisfaction, and employee development.
We know exactly where to look to find the right candidates.
We devote our energy to create individual and effective solutions so that you can succeed. We have experience in recruiting candidates in Europe (including former Eastern European countries and Russia), the Middle East, Africa and the US.
Articles about Competence Solutions:
- October 27, 2022 Oxford Medical Simulation secures €2.4 million to tackle the healthcare staff crisis with better training
- September 7, 2022 Climatetech startup tozero raises €3.5 million to recycle lithium-ion batteries and advance European decarbonisation
- July 25, 2022 Portuguese startup Spotlite secures €1.5 million for its space monitoring tech
- July 22, 2022 Polish startup Talkie.ai raises €2.5 million for its medtech solution boosting customer experience
- September 24, 2021 Luxembourg connects startups and high-performance computing (Sponsored)
- August 26, 2021 10 Hamburg-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- July 5, 2021 Vilnius-based forestry investment platform FOROS raises €1.2 million
- June 18, 2021 €120 million deal: Barcelona-based ERP & accounting platform Holded just got acquired by Oslo-based Visma Group
- October 14, 2020 Estonian startup BotGuard raises €500K to fight malicious bots
- October 9, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 69 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 5-9, 2020)
- September 10, 2019 German health insurance group to launch €100 million fund, heal capital, to invest in digital health startups
- July 18, 2019 The startup grind: why starting a business is stressful and can even be depressing
- July 1, 2019 Europe’s call for human-centric, trustworthy AI will create more opportunities for startups
- April 9, 2019 Helsinki-based Leadfeeder raises €3.1 million to automate B2B lead generation
- June 4, 2018 10 Swedish startups to watch in 2018
- June 14, 2017 Procfit: The new procurement partner for startups and young entrepreneurs (Sponsored)
- March 6, 2013 Belgian startup NGDATA acquires ENQIO